Cameron:why?

Cameron is the opposite of me,and I mean completely.Unlike me,he's sure of what he wants in life and he has a plan on how to get to it.Without him I'd be completely lost.Cameron is a dreamer and I'm what you would call a realist.Sure I have my inspiring moments but in the end I focus on the present.He remind me to always think ahead and always have a plan.Let's just say he's saved me from a lot of trouble in the past.

Cameron also has the cutest smile ever,it's almost like a kid's smile,for many obvious reasons.He has a smile that brightens your day,the kind of smile that keeps you going on the worst of your days, a hopeful smile.He also has a mischievous grin.He's a joker.I cannot count the amount of pranks he's tried on me.He always succeeds in them,and I'm left with an angry face for the rest of the day.Well, at least until he smiles once more.

Anyways, the story of how him and me met is actually really stupid.You see,there was this really stuck up friend i made (because I was once stupid and believed that by talking to her i would become popular) that really liked this guy.She would never shut up about him or anything that even slightly reminded her of him.She went on and on for the longest time about how they were just meant to be together.It was driving me crazy and i was completely annoyed at the fact that she didn't just go up and talk to him.That was, at least, until she asked me for the biggest challenge of my life.

Before I go on, i'd like to clarify that at the time i was completely afraid of embarrassing myself in front of a guy..like any guy.Wether it was my cousin, my uncle, or my dad, i wasn't sure how to act.Point is, she begged me to talk to the guy for her and i saw it as an opportunity to gain her trust, and consequentially, her acceptance into the cool kid's table.And there i went, trying to find a guy with the lamest and cheesiest description:cute smile,bright eyes...that was it.So there i go,trying to find my way through all these people with the promise of "recognizing him as soon as i saw him".I was sure i wasn't going to get anywhere with that, until I wasn't.

I saw him and I noticed him right away, just like she promised..he did have a cute smile,although to me it wasn't attractive it was naive but firm, yet childish all at the same time.I saw his eyes and could see he was friendly and caring and so real.He wasn't some dessert on a platter like that one friend had described him as.He was a real person,with the ambience of a floating balloon.

Yea, unlike many of you had guessed, I didn't fall in love with him.He was just interesting to look at.He was different, and that was enough for him to catch me staring at him and snap me out of it with the first words ever directed to me by him: "need something?".