CHAPTER~TWENTY

Author's Note: Don't be mad at me ya'll. I'm sorry. I've been busy with school. This college life ain't not joke plus I didn't know if I wanted to continue this story but after seeing the comments and getting ya'll messages, I didn't want to let ya'll down. But here it is. I think this chapter is okay but the more I write, the better it will be.....

TYRANN

I sat in my car and watched Brittney exit the store. She had on dark shades that covered her beautiful eyes and a scarf around her head. She strutted across the street to her car and before she could reach it, I hopped out my car and jogged over to her, startling her.

"Brittney let me talk to you--"

"Get away from me! I know it was you. I know it was you Tyrann. You sent Jarvis those pictures." she hissed, pointing her finger in my face. "Well I hope you're happy now cause he called off the wedding and I think we're officially over. You've officially broken me Tyrann and I can't stand to look at your face" she whispered, looking at me with so much rage.

"Brittney i'm sorry okay? I didn't think shit would go that far. I'm not gone lie, a part of me is happy he doesn't have you anymore but the other half doesn't want to see you hurt like this. I just want to be the one to make all the pain go away" my voice trailed off as I got lost in her beauty. I reached up to caress her face but she pulled back as expected. Things got quiet and we just stared at each other. Tears were fighting to escape her eyes and I looked away.

I took a glimpse at her stomach and I frowned.

"So how far long are you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Why does it matter?" she snapped, folding her arms. I frowned even more and took a step closer.

"Cause you know that's my child you're carrying. Just let me be there for you and the child Brittney, I've changed a whole lot" I said practically begging. She placed her fingertips on her temple and sighed deeply.

"Tyrann please move. I have things to do that doesn't involve you. I will not put up with your bullshit no longer!" she shouted.

"Hey! It's Tyrann Mathieu!" a bystander exclaimed. I slowly backed away from Brittney as damn near a whole family walked over asking for an autograph. I put on a fake, enthusiastic smile and started signing papers, shoes, and t-shirts. When I looked up, Brittney was gone and a part of me just wanted to cry.

"I really like that catch you had in the championship bro. Real nice" one of them said and I smiled.

"Thanks, I really appreciated it" I replied.

After all of that, I hopped in my car and sped off to Toyrean's apartment she was staying in for the time being.

I knocked on her door a few times and could hear music coming from inside. I banged on the door louder and the door was snatched open revealing Toyrean's little sister, Ashley. I had only seen her once and that was two years ago when she was 16. Now she was 18, looking 25. She was curvy, toned stomach, athletic legs and smooth brown skin. She had dimples that showed even when she talked and almond shaped eyes. Her ass sat up nice too so I knew she did her squats every time she went to the gym.

"Why ya'll got the fuckin' music so damn loud? Where the hell Toy dumb ass at and where the hell my son at?" I asked with attitude. I pushed my way inside and Ashley sucked her teeth. I turned around to face her and realized she really didn't have much of any clothing on.

"Toy is not here. Neither is Jr. They both went to the store" she said looking me over.

"Oh yeah? Well why you didn't go?" I asked her. She smirked and moved around me to go sit on the couch.