S y n o p s i s

Copyright 2013 © Robin Averly Cromb "dreamscaping"

All Rights Reserved:

All rights to this work of fiction are reserved by Robin A. Cromb, the expressed owner and creator of this work. Unauthorized copying, distribution, and/or manipulation of this work is classified as copyright infringement, and is punishable by the law. Offenders will be prosecuted.

•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~

An Intergalactic group of advanced alien societies send Earth into havoc after ordering the release of a potent airborne chemical throughout the planet. Those who are too young to have built immunity against it and those who are too old to be able to stave off its deadly effects quickly die off, leaving only the planet's misguided youth to wander the chaotic remnants of the world in the aftermath of this tragedy.

Besides a few adults that miraculously adapted to the deadly toxin looming the air, Earth essentially becomes a world that many begin to dub a 'teenage wasteland.'

With children and adults out of the picture, the malicious alien attackers eagerly await Earth's fall. These creatures believe that they have now set our nubile and 'primitive' planet up for self destruction under the control of our troubled youth. Having observed the planet long enough, they believe that the idle teens of Earth will sit and watch the 'nuisance of a planet' burn to ruins once and for all.

However, Nell and her team of 'heroes' are on a mission to prove those alien freaks wrong.

But being a teenager is hard enough as it is, without the added stress of keeping the world in check after mass genocide. With the threat of alien chemicals, identity crises, reckless adventures, death, and unconventional love looming in the air, will Nell be able to survive long enough to help pull the planet back together?

The mission won't be easy; Earth hangs in the balance of adolescence as other worlds excitedly await its doom. But there's no telling what may happen in this teenage wasteland.

•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~•••*•••~

A/N: Thank you for reading, and keep in mind that this is my very first attempt at writing a story :)

- r.a.c.