My past and my new love

Lucy POV

"Natsu can yo..you put me down...??"

"Oh yeah sure."

"Oh thank you because I'm really scared right noWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

*THUMP*

O my Natsu -_-

"Phew, I think I just wet myself a little bit, BUT here it is. So my memory is telling me that My Mom was a high class demon who once defeated Satan. But shortly after she defeated him, she fell in love with a human man. After she married him, they had me ,Lucy, and was living a happy life with no needs for money. It was all fine until my dad,Jude, found out that my mom was a demon when he saw her golden flames. He got mad and yelled at Layla aka my mom. She was seriously depressed because the man she loved rejected her true form. She decided to take a breather and go hunting for demons.

When she sensed immense power from the forest, she found out it was Satan. She was fighting well until my dad........*hic* saw her *hic* and tried to save her...*hic* but he was too weak. He got his wife into the verge of death. She managed to get Satan back to Gehenna, but was sick from all the injuries she got. And after 2 days... she WAHHHHHHHHH NATSU I CANT SAY IT UGHH WUAHH" (A/N hard to believe, but it is actually her crying :P oops)

Natsu POV

Woah i didn't know she had a demon parent.... anyways i need to take her to the guild.

"Lucy let's go to the g.."

Kuro POV

"Nya Nyanyanya nya!"

In lucy's ears "Lucy! Let's go to Rin!"

I told her that because I heard Rin and Yukio NYA!

Rin POV

Even from far away, i could see a blurry blonde looking girl and a dark neko??

"KUROOOO!!"

"nya" ="wassup nya"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WASSUP I WAS WORRIED TO DEATH U LITTLE PIECE OF SH"

"Woah woah hold on there" said the blonde...beauty.

"Huh... why is she so pretty?" Oh shoot did I say that out loud??

The blonde beauty blushes and continues "Are you this cat's owner? You have a pretty weird cat! Even tough mine flies...hehe"

Did she just say fly?? Anyways.. "oh yes, do you know about the mission? Shura told me i should put up a mission for Fairy Tail. Are you from Fairy Tail?"

" oh yes! Are you the one who put up the quest??"

"It's so amazing I get to talk to herr...." 'ah yes! Thanks for helping I will give you the reward once I go home.'

"Eh...etto..."

SHIT I SWITCHED MY THOUGHTS AND MY VOICE!!

"...I mean..... Thanks for helping and I will give you the reward so follow me..?...."

"Hahahahahaha :)" OMG SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE SMILES!!!!?!?!?!

OH.....by the way... who is the boy beside her?

"Your name.."

" oh it is Lucy Heartfillia. You can call me Lucy or Luce."

"Oh mine is Rin Okumura and this brown duche is Yukio Okumura we're siblings ...Luce :)"

Natsu POV (A/N FINALLLYYYYY HIS POVVVV)

" oh it is Lucy Heartfillia. You can call me Lucy or Luce. ".......no.......NO

"LUCY THATS MY NICKNAME FOR YOUUU AND ONLY I GET TO USE ITTT!!! SORRY ICE BREAKER" why am I so mad?...

" WHAT DA HELL DID YOU SAY PINK PANTIES (A/N hehehe I am a girl btw so dont misunderstand hehe)!!!!"

ANDDDDDDD i will end it here fellas ;) hope you had a nice weekend and see you in a few days XD