Gray is jellyyyyyy

Flashback to last chapter's story ------

GRAY'S POV

"Hey Lucy..  I've been meaning to say this but..."

'Oh no I'm already nervous! Wtf I didn't sign up for this feels trip (A/N WINK WINK) Ew I got chills just now due to a probably stupid joke..

"Okay here I go!! LUCY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!"

GUILD MEMBERS' POV

' Yeah I probably should get to bed early .-. .......NO IT REALLY HAPPENED?? Okay bye life. Bye ships.

MIRAJANE'S POV

What no no no no no no no no no my gruvia ship tho lmao highkey tilted (A/N tryna stay with the cool kidz WINK WINK)

CLOWNS COME AND GET ME RIGHT NOW UGH

LUCY'S POV

Yeah okay. I'm an roman novel author although I don't have any of them published, but that confession was horrible. Just HORRIBLE

"Umm no thanks."

GRAY'S POV

Lol it's just a prank man chill.

'Hahaha the ultimate gray-sama got rejected by the hottest girl in this anime'...(A/N WAIT WHAT HOW'D YOU KNOW YOU WERE IN FAIRYTAIL :which is copyrighted to Hiro Mashima: DAMNNN)

I mean.... I know she has the biggest junks in our world, but I could always go to Edolas.....OUCH ERZA HIT ME WHATS WRON...G.... oh I said it out loud lolol

NATSU'S POV *(I know y'all are leaning in for this flamin' hot conversation;))

Did I just hear that? And even from the Ice Princess?? I thought he was straight! I mean not saying I have a grudge against that but.. PLUS HE HAS JUVIA! Oh wait he doesn't like her  ugh okay guess Lucy has to choose between him and ME

" Gray fuck off she doesn't like you coldassed halfnaked fuckboy (oops cuss alert)" Natsu whispered.

"Lol guess what? At least I had the balls to confess to her unlike you flame-brained anger issue patient." Gray hissed back.

Oh okay now he's wanting to get his balls kicked?

*Natsu stomps over to Lucy who was currently sipping her strawberry milkshake*

"Lucy who would you choose to be your boyfriend, Me or Gray"

"No one." .......

.....OTL

LUCY'S POV

What's wrong with the boys.. are they thirsty or somethin? Ugh I'm out of here.

_______________________________________

*which led to the meeting of Rin and Lucy ♡*

RIN'S POV

Ugh Lucy is so popular between the guys.. wait did I just get jelly? I didn't even get jelly for Yukio and Shiemi , so why am I like this now? Ugh whatever Lemme tune in their conversation for now.

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRR WOOHOO

And again, thanks for reading guys!! (Oh and I might do a little bitsy of Q&A's about ME not the characters:))