Chapter Two

Ashley's pov -
I wake up in the most comfiest bed ! That's odd ?? I don't remember going bed ?? I try to get up but my ankle in handcuffed to the bed pole , at the end of my bed . " HELP !!! " I keep screaming it until this cute guy comes in . " Uh ... Hey , I'm Brad ... I'm Dante's best friend !! If you don't know who Dante is , he's the guy you met in the cafe yesterday " then every single memory comes back of last night . My boss holding a knife threatening me , me getting kidnapped . " Wait ? How do you know ? " he looks at me with a goofy grin on his face " I'm his bestie duh ! Anyways have a shower and the maids will bring you in some clothes to wear " I nod and thank him , he leaves the room .

I have a shower and brush my teeth with this spare toothbrush I found in the cupboard . I then go into the room I was in and I see a black dress on the bed with heels . Or should I say King sized bed ! I put on the dress and the black heels in the bathroom , just in case someone comes in the room . I look in the mirror and see that the dress is a bit ... Showy ? Especially from the back !! I then put on some red lipstick and some black eyeshadow and then I go into this hallway that looks like a maze !! Is this the fucking Maze Runner ?! " Do you need help sweaty ?" She has an Italian accent , I look at the woman and she looks like she's in her mid 40s ? I don't know . I nod " Yes please , I would like to speak to Mr Luciano . Thanks ma'am " she nods and lead the way .

We finally stop at a door that says on it ' Dante Luciano's Office ' before I can thank the lady she walks off . I then knock on the door " Come in ! " a husky Italian accent bellows . I open the door . " Hello Mr Luciano , can you explain to me why I'm here ? " he just smirks . What is it with these Italian guys smirking ! I remember when I came here all the men were smirking at me ! Like what the fuck dude !!

" Hello Ashley , please call me Dante . I've brought you to Italy with me , you see I have this attraction towards you so I didn't want to leave you behind so I took you with me ! " what the fu....ck !!

" No ! You kidnapped me !! " he just shrugs and says " Don't care ! I'm in love with you ... " has this dude come out of a mental asylum !? " You can't escape because I have hundreds of men guarding this mansion ! "

" This is a fucking maze !! When I tried to find you it was like the maze runner !! " he chuckles " You watch too many movies mi amore ! " what the fuck does that mean ?! " What does that mean !? " he looks at me with amusement in his eyes " Doesn't matter what that means ! You have the courage to stand up to the Mafia King !? " wait did I just hear what I thought he just said !! " W-what !? Jesus ! Get me out of here ! " he chuckles and picks me up bridal style !!! " PUT ME DOWN !!! " he shakes his head . No . " Sorry mi amore but no can do ! " I groan . He opens the door and then we enter this black and red room . This must be his ! It's nice !

" This is our room mi amore "

" Can you tell me what that flippen means !? "

" It means my love " by the way I used google translate so I don't know if that's correct !

" Oh , well can you stop calling me it !?" He shakes his head , no . Jesus Christ ! This guy pisses me off !! " Well going back on to what you said earlier , we are not sharing a room ! This is yours ! I'm definitely not going to sleep with the Mafia King " then he mumbles something under his breath like .

' shit my plan to be with her is fucked up '

What ? What does he mean ? Does he ... Like me ?? " Pardon , Dante ? " I spit his name out like it's venom ! He shakes his head " Nothing mi amore "
" What the fuck did I say !! Don't call me that cuz I'm not your love !! " I see a hint of sadness flash through his eyes , he nods " Sorry Ashley " I feel guilty now ... I hurt his feelings ! " No , I'm sorry Dante .... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings . Can you not call me that , please ? " this time I said it politely . " No , please . I'm in love with you ... Can you at least accept me ? " he asks with hope in his eyes .

I sigh . " Fine !! " then his expression turns into a happy expression , again . Jesus save me !! " I love you so much , mi amore !! " I blush . Then he tells me to go bed with him , I accept and now I'm wrapped up in his muscular arms in his comfy King sized bed . Before I sleep I hear him whisper " Sweet dreams my future wife.... " then I drift off ....