Chapter Eleven

Please listen to the song , it suits this chapter ! I love you all xxx !

1 year later ...

Ashley's pov -
I look at myself in the mirror and see a beautiful figure prepared for their wedding . Thank god I put on waterproof mascara because I start to cry . I then see Dante's dad approach me " Are you ready ? " I wipe my tears away and nod . He takes my arm and we walk down the isle with my maids of honour behind me and flower girls . In the crowd I see Dante's mom holding Antonio . We finally reach Dante . He takes my hand . The priest starts " We all gather here today to celebrate the marriage of Dante Luciano and Ashley Robinson " everyone cheers and there are some awes. " Do you , Dante Luciano , take Ashley Robinson as your beloved wife ? " " Yes " the priest turns to me " Do you , Ashley Robinson , take Dante Luciano as your beloved husband ? " " Yes "

" You may now kiss your bride " as soon as the priest says that Dante's lips are on mine . He's so cute ! Then he breaks the kiss . " I now announce husband and wife , you may say your vows " then Dante looks at me and holds my hands and gives them a light squeeze . " Ashley we have been through bad and good . We may have had bad moments , arguments , but I still love you . I will always be by your side through bad and good . I would love to live with you until I die " I'm crying so badly now " and I will always protect you even if it means I will get hurt or even die , as long as your safe .."

Now it's my turn .

" Dante . We have been through many dangerous things , but we haven't done things alone . We've don't it together . I have loved you with all my heart and if you break my heart I don't know what I'll do ! I will always be there for you , for your needs . I want to live with a good life with you until I die . " everyone is saying awe and we kiss once again . " I now announce Dante Luciano and Ashley Luciano ! " everyone is clapping and cheering .

The wedding party -

I have danced with Dante's dad and mom and many other people and now it's the final dance . Dante approaches me . " May I take this dance Mrs Luciano ? " " Yes Mr Luciano ! " I play along . He takes my hand and helps me up . The music starts ' Never Forget You by Zara Larsson and MNEK ' we start dancing and everyone gives us space .

After the dance ...

Carrie walks up on stage . " Hey everyone ! I'm Carrie , I'm Ashley's best friend and her maid of honour ! I remember Ashley from when we were 5 . We met at the park and became good friends , no one could break us up and I mean no one ! " I laugh " All I want to say is congratulations Ashley ! I hope you have a great future " she comes off the stage and I gave her a big hug . Then Brad says stuff about Dante and I laugh at how cute Dante was when he was little .

I then look and see Brad flirting with Carrie , well someone has a crush ! I go up to Dante and kiss him " Hey baby , have you seen Brad ? " " Yeah ! He's flirting with Carrie " " Someone has a crush ! " " I was thinking the same thing " we go up to them " Hey Guys ! " " Hey ! Uh ... Me and Brad are going to go were both tired ... " " Carrie no need to lie ! We both know you're in love with each other ! " they both turn red and we let them leave . This is just great .

The honeymoon ~

We decided to leave Antonio with his grandparents while us two are on our honeymoon . We're in Hawaii and we're living on a private island !

I love Dante so much ! I can't wait till the future when we have a big family ....

~ The End ~