Chapter Five

BVB are bae ! Please listen to them !! Look at the pic ! It's inside of the private jet ! Anyways listen to the song I love it and Divergent is bae !!

Ashley's pov - ( The Next Day )
We are at the airport now and getting into Dante's private jet . I look around it and it's beautiful ! I look around and and I notice there is also a bedroom ! This must be a long journey ! " Let's sit down baby , we can have fun later " he whispers the last part in my ear seductivley. This sexy guy is so perverted !!! We sit down and put on our seat belts . Once we're in the air a flight attendant comes in , she's one of those mean girls who put on lots of make up ! Ugh ! " Hi Mr Luciano ... " she says seductivley, he just ignores her " Hey ! Old lady ! I would like two glasses of water ! " " What ?! I'm not old !! I'm 20 !! " you can see anger written all over her face , she then stomps off !

I burst out laughing " That was hilarious ! " " I don't like those stupid cake faces ! " I giggle at his statement, that causes him to look at me and smile . A warm smile ! HES ACTUALLY SMILING !! OMG !! " Your giggle is cute " that causes me to blush ... 😊😊 I then ask him if I could go to bed and he just keeps making up perverted remarks ... I finally get some sleep ...

Dante's pov -
I look at Ashley ... She's so beautiful ....

Ashley's pov -
I wake up by feeling some nips on my neck , I moan ' Dante ' and then I hear his voice " Wake up mi amore " " Leave me alone ! Let me dream about Shawn ! " " Oh ... So your dreaming about other guys and not me ... " I nod and he starts to tickle me " S-s-stop Dant-e-e " " First say that you love me !! " " Fine ! I love you so much I would die for you !! " he kisses me and mumbles ' Good mi amore ' and then goes into the bathroom . " We'll be landing in 1 hour so please be prepared ! " I check the time it's 12:00pm ! Wow ! Afternoon already !

( 1 hour later )

We have finally got off the jet and we go into a limo .

Dante's pov -
I look at Ashley and she's sleeping , my beautiful girlfriend.... Well soon I shall marry her ! The limo comes to a stop at our new house / mansion ! I tell my maids to take our things and I pick up Ash bridal style ! Ash , I like that nickname ! I take her to our new room and put her in the King sized bed . I look at her one more time and I leave and go into my office . I then do my work . * Knock Knock * " Come in ! " one of my maids come in she's Ashley's age . " Hey Dante .... Wanna have some fun .....? " " No ! OUT !! I have a girl ! YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED !!!!!!!!!!! " she walks out crying , stupid bitch !

I then hear another knock I let the person enter , I see my beautiful Ashley .... " Hey Ash , you look ... stunning ! " she's wearing a tank top and a skirt , cute chick😉 !!! " Hey Dante .... Ash ? " I nod " Yeah I made that nick name up for you mi amore ! " she nods . " So ... When do I start school again ? " " Well you are going today in 5 mins ! You ready ? " " No ! I need to get my bag !! I need to pack all the things I need ! " I put my hand on hers " Calm down baby ... I've already got the maids to do that ! " she nods and kisses me . She walks out and I just look at her ass , she drops her phone she bends over and her skirt flips up ! Tempting! You can see those lovely white panties...

After she walks off . That girl will be the death of me ....