~Battle Scar~

Teen Gohan x reader 😉 sorry it took so long I had no ideas until right now

After that big battle with Cell Gohan was badly injured and you had to take care of him while he healed. But there one thing you never knew... That he had a crush on you. He would always blush or stutter around you. Even if he was a super saiyan

And only one person knew about his crush on you which was Goku. He would always tease Gohan about it. But today was the day he was going to confess to you.

*With you*

You sighed as you walked to school. Or should you say hell. Everyday you would either get bullied or get teased by your ex-bestfriend e/f (ex-bestfriend) she now hated you for some reason but being bullied by her was worst. She would puts thumb tacks on your chair at lunch or try to throw one your eye (or something worse idk).

But lucky for you Gohan would protect you since he now going to school with you.

*Time skip to lunch*

You were walking with Gohan to your table and as expected there was thumb tacks. You moved them away. But only right then did e/f come up to You to torture you. But she saw Gohan and bushed a deep red before smirking.

"Get cutie~ why don't you leave this piece of trash and come with me~?" She asked batting her eyes. But Gohan looked at her and replied ,"I would but your the one being trashy right now. So no I'm okay with y/n." You looked at him surprised and opened your mouth to speak but got cutt off by her."Why? Its not like you love her or anything." she looked pissed. But got answered ,"Actually I do so back off" he growled, blushing madly.

You looked at him your mouth hanging down as you blushed badly. But she huffed and left the table. Then you look at Gohan. "Thanks Gohan for defending me" You sighed happy the e/f was gone. "Y-yeah no problem"

You giggled and took an the advantage. You kissed him on the cheek where his scar was (just ptetend-3-) making him blush and freeze. After a minute he hugged you and whispered in your ear. Making you smile and kiss him again.

You will always remember his words that made you always smile.

"Your my battle scar healer"