~My Symmetrical Girl ~

Symmetry. That's exactly what you are. Well to him you were, he loves the way your silky h/c is always equal to the other side. Or how your smile shines britgher than the Sun. Or how-

"Yo kid. You there?" He looked up to see Soul. "I'm fine" He replied but Soul, not convinced, spoke," So is that why you are still in class when it's over?" Soul smirked a bit.

Kid looked around and saw nobody but him and Soul. He blushed from embarrassment. And walked out with Soul, his head down not caring where he went until his face was met with a chest. More like your breast....

He instantly looked up and had a nosebleed. You were blushing so hard. And Soul was just muttering 'Not cool dude' to kid, who was on the floor. After the nosebleed he apologized "I'm s-so s-sorry y-y/n!"

He mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. He looked back up to you and you smiled and waved it off ,"Its okay Kid it was an accident no biggie." and with that you kissed both his cheeks and walked off leaving Kid have another noebleed and faint.

Soul dragged him out smirking " looks like Black Star owes me 30 bucks."

..........

Extended ending

Kid finally woke up and looked up he saw Black Star handing money to soul. And he asked ,"What happened?" Both Black Star and Soul looked at him before answering

"Y/n kissed you, you fainted, she called and wanted to know if you wanted to go out"

*Thud!!* He fainted again.

Soul called you and smirked "He said yeah y/n" Soul hung up.