9.

Colbys p.o.v

Well, last night didn't go so good I got slapped in the face like 10 times by promise tbh I wanted to slap the shit out of her after she slapped me, what I said wasn't even apart of my script I just said what really happened, what me and promise did its true we did kiss and I felt like saying it on wwe I didn't think it was gonna be a big problem with me telling it to the whole world the next time she slaps me in my face I'm slapping her back weather joe likes it or not, imma slap the shit out of her next time she slaps me and there's nothing she can do about it, I could care less if she's a female she embarrassed me in front of America, just because joe is pussy wipped by her and doesn't do nothing about what she does, that doesn't mean I'm. Just gonna sit there and let her keep slapping me she's lucky I didn't do nothing then when I had the chance to, sooner or later I'm gonna get revenge and I hope I get to slap her back so she knows how I felt when she slapped me. I did like her at first, but now I can clearly see how much of a slut she is and a bitch she might of just slapped me but that bitch slapped me 10 fucking times, now i gotta look at that bitch all day since we now live together, maybe I should slap that hoe today, and I just want all men to know that Promise can suck dick and she rides very stiffly, yes I said it, she can suck dick, how do I know, just by how she looks, she looks like a porn star, idk why she had to come into the wwe, life would be better without her, she's gonna see and joe wouldn't be pussy whipped, she's gonna see when I ruin her career and get her fired.....