13.

Yeah well what happend last night I never expected to happen but atleast I can say that it was good, but anyways me and Joe gotta go to the airport today because he needs to go and pick up his daughter and ex wife because there coming here to visit him I'm kinda mad that his ex is coming but I'll get over it, me and Joe just made it to the airport to wait for his wife and daughter to get off the plane I seen them I pointed at them " is that them " i asked joe he looked out the window "yep that them are they beautiful" joe said "yeah they are beautiful" i replied giving him a fake smile I mean his daughter is cute but his ex wife is ratchet but I'm gonna be nice to his ex only because they have a kid together, we walked out together " hello, I'm guessing your promise I was shocked when I heard that roman reigns and Dej were dating but I'm happy for you two " his ex said I gave her a dirty look and walked off to the car I seen joe give me a "really" look I shrugged and I seen him lean down to his daughter and hug her, aww there so cute♡ that ex ain't tho, I seen his ex walk into the airport and he started walking towards the car with joelle I smiled he opened the backseat door and joelle jumped in and he put her seat belt on and then closed her door and got in the car " isn't your ex supposed to be coming to " i said he sighed and looked at me mad " she said shes not coming anymore because she doesn't feel comfortable with coming with us because she feels like you and her won't get along very good and she said that you gave her a dirty look so that why she's not coming " joe said " i guess so " i said and we pulled off....

~Two weeks later~

I'm pregnant with a boy except no one knows but me, joelle is back with her mom and it's just me, joe, natalie, paige, Jon and Colby were talking except then it slipped out " I'm pregnant " i said and they were all shocked and Joe fainted " can me and natalie come to the hospital when your ready to have the baby " paige said " you guys know you can come " i said " well what is it a boy or a girl " jon said " it's a boy " i said " cool now we have another boy, who got you pregnant " jon asked I know he's not serious but just to make colby mad " colby did " i said and he was shocked and Joe sat up pissed off " I'm joking- geez " i said and colby sighed and Joe was happy that he's having another kid....

~9 moths later~