Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait it's just I'm having writers block so I'll take any suggestions to help me with this book thanks and again soo sorry :(
----------------------------------------------

I was in Judar's room lying on the couch with Kougyoku, Hakuei, and Judar talking to each other 'what have I gotten myself into' I thought, but my head felt heavy again and I started seeing stars "CLOVER" they yelled once they notice I was blacking out 'I guess he couldn't wait' I thought as I blacked out.

I looked around to see I was in the same room I was before "hello again princess" the man spat out the words like they were fire on his tongue "what do you want? Why are you doing this?" I asked he smiled "stupid as always" he sighed and walked up to me grabbing my face and digging his nails in my skin "quit being a guardian angel for that fallen magi" he said through his teeth "why?" I struggled to say "because if you don't I'll make you guarding him a lot more harder and I'll make it a living hell for you" he said digging his nails in more "what if I don't care?" I spat at him getting free from his grasp and backing away "trust me you will" he said grinning I sighed "your such a good girl" he said smirking "goodnight again princess" he said stabbing me this time.

I awoke on the couch with everyone looking worried "ugh my head hurts" I said trying to get up "don't try to get up" Kouen said pushing me back down "you were out longer this time" Kougyoku said looking worried "my side hurt" I said raising the blanket that was over me and looked down at my side, I widen my eyes there was a pool of blood there "CLOVER YOU BLEEDING" Hakuei yelled panicking a bit "I feel light headed" I said laying my head back down on my pillow "heal phenex" Kouen said as he took out his sword as pink light covered my wound and healed it "thanks" I said closing my eyes "clover do you know how long you were out for?" Koumei asked I looked up a turned my head to the window to see sun light "I'm guessing I was out for the night" I said they nodded. I sighed and got up "I don't think you should be up" Hakuei said trying to get me to sit back down "if I fall asleep he'll be there again" I sighed as I walked to my spell book "there has to be a spell in here to block out that man powers" I mumbled looking through the book "I don't think there is" Judar said lying on the bed "found it" I said Judar popped up "REALLY" he yelled I nodded "guard my mind protect my thoughts and block my dreams" I said as light engulfed me "wow" I heard Judar say.

Once the light disappeared I looked at the explanation "it says "to know if this worked after saying it there should be a star on the palm of my hand"" I closed the book and looked at my left hand to see a beautiful star in the middle with petal like things out from it making it look like a star "wow this beautiful" Kougyoku said looking at the star "I know" I said smiling "let's hope he can't get in your head now" Kouen said walking out the door "thanks again for healing my wound" I said he looked back at me "if I let you die here the people would find out and think we're a cruel family so don't think to much of it" Kouen said walking out the door and closing it "such coldness as alway" everyone sweat dropped I giggled "I don't know maybe he's just putting on a tough guy act" I said laughing at everyone's face as they stared at me in shock "are you taking his side" Kouha asked I shook my head no "oh someone has a crush on the first Prince" Judar teased me "I do not" I said walking away with my book in my hands "haha sure" Kouha laughed I turned to glare at him "sorry" he said, I walked out the room.

As I walked down the halls I couldn't help but turn my thoughts to Kouen "what is wrong with me" I sighed walking out the door to the garden to see a boy with the same colour hair as Hakuei 'hmm must be her brother she talks so highly of' I thought walking up to him "hello there my name is Clover" I said the boy looked behind him "oh hello I'm Hakuryuu" he said smiling I smiled back "nice to meet you Hakuryuu" I said he looked at me for a moment "you must be the guardian angel for Judar everyone is talking about" Hakuryuu said I nodded "well nice to meet you but I have to go now I hope to see you around again soon" Hakuryuu said leaving but it seemed like he wanted to talk more. I felt this cold aura as I was talking to Hakuryuu before he left, I looked around to see no one but when I looked up in one of the hallways window I seen a figure 'KOUEN' I yelled in my head but as soon as he seen me he walked away 'what the heck is going on' I thought looking at the flowers in the garden "maybe he likes you too" Katie said popping out of no where giving me a fright "he doesn't" I said "good because a human and angel could never be together" Katie said flying away 'a human a angel could never be together' those words repeated in my head 'BUT WHAT IF I LIKE HIM' I yelled in my head but widen my eyes "I like him" I mumbled out loud "like you" I jumped to see Kougyoku behind me "oh no one" I said Kougyoku looked not convinced but shook it off anyway "oh ok" she said smiling "do you know what's wrong with Kouen I seen him just then when I was looking for you... He seemed pretty pissed off" she looked at me I shook my head "I have no idea" I sighed looking at the flowers again.

Me and Kougyoku were walking back from the gardens as we walked past a very angry looking Kouen and a very scared looking Hakuryuu "hmm? What's going on between them two" Kougyoku asked watching as they walked away "hehe could he be jealous" Kougyoku laughed, I giggled a bit nervous 'could he be mad at Hakuryuu just for talking to me' I thought but shook it off 'haha yeah right' I thought as me and Kougyoku continued our walk "so there you two are we were looking everywhere for you two" Hakuei said as she walked up to us "why?" I asked "Kouen is in a bad mood and he said something about Hakuryuu being the one to put him in rant bad mood" Koumei said fanning himself with his metal vessel "hmm? Why would he be mad" I asked looking confused "I don't know" Koumei sighed I laughed "what do you know" Judar asked Koumei looked shocked and hurt "more then you" he answered I giggled but stopped as I felt that same cold feeling as before 'what the heck' I asked looking around. "Hey Clover you ok" Kouha asked I nodded "yeah" I sighed "I'll be on a walk if you need me" I said walking away while waving "ok" they said 'shouldn't I be by Judar' I thought to myself 'being away from him won't hurt' I walked around the palace for a little while until I seen Hakuryuu walking towards me "hi Hakuryuu" I said smiling while waving "hi Clover" he said I looked at him "what's wrong? Why did Kouen get mad at you?" I asked Hakuryuu just walked past me 'what's up with everyone' I thought walking away and in the direction of Judar's room that we share.