Judar's Ending

I looked at them both as they looked at me "I know two of you love me" I sighed still looking at them as they now looked at me shocked "so I know you two have a crush on me" I said crossing my arms and sighing as they kept their widen eyes "how did you?" I smiled "Judar gave a big hint" I said smiling back at judar who waved at Kouen as he too looked back at him "so who do you choose?" Kouen asked looking back at me "don't kill me for this" I sighed walking past Kouen and over to Judar.

I turned around and smiled at Kouen "I'm sorry but I choose Judar" I said looking away quick before I heard Judar gasp as he ran up to me and hugged me tight "fine as long as you are happy" Kouen said as he sat back down to his desk reading a scroll "come on I have to show you something" Judar grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and down the hall.

Judar took me outside, it was night time now so all the stars were out with a full moon "is this what you wanted to show me?" I asked still looking up at the sky not noticing that I was now on a flying carpet that Judar has until I actually looked down "AHHH JUDAR" I yelled hugging into him like my life depended on it, ok don't judge me I may be an angel that can fly and all but I don't fly I hate heights so yeah. Judar laughed as he held me close to him "look down" I shook my head "if I look down I'm gonna fall" I said closing my eyes with my hands "just look" Judar moved my hands but I still had my eyes closed, I heard Judar sigh "Clover look down I will hold you tight so you won't fall" I nodded and looked over at him with my eyes now opened "if you let me fall I'm killing you" I said in a sickening sweet tone of voice "yes ma'am now look" he pointed down. I leaned over as Judar held my waist, I looked down to see a wondrous sight, the lights from the place lighted up under us making it look like little dots, I gasped at the sight pulling back, because one I wanted to talk to Judar and two I was high up and I had enough looking over a very NOT stable carpet.

I smiled back at Judar "it looks amazing" I said he smiled and leaned in kissing me "I love you" he said as he pulled back "I love you too" I smiled hugging him. The whole night we spent together and flying around with me yelling at him to slow the heck down or I'll fall off, but other then that I had fun and I can't wait to see what will happen in our future.

So sorry for the late update! I feel horrible for making you guys wait!
And the notice will be taken down.
Please vote! Comment!