chapter five: you've made a mistake

carolines pov:
We drove up to the hotel we booked which was only about an hour away we parked up and Dave opened my door for me and let me out.
"God you look hot"
"Liar" I laughed and took hold of his hand to walk inside into reception.
"You always do" he whispered as we were stood at the desk.
"Flack" I said to the receptionist.
"Oh yes, you're in room 42 are you paying by cash or card?" she smiled back.
"I've got this" Dave got out his card. "Card thanks"
"That's fine sir, that'll be £75 for the two nights, check the amount and enter your pin"
"Dave you didn't have to do that" I said after she gave us the room key.
"Well you're my girl" He took my bag out of my hands and carried it for me.
"It's just this way" The receptionist directed us up some starts and to the end of a corridor. "Enjoy your stay"
"We will, thank you" I smiled and gave her a five pound note for being helpful.

Our room wasn't too big but was very cosy lots of cream and purples. There was a double bed in the centre and two side tables both with lamps on. Dave dropped the bags then picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I awoke to the sound of a rooster at sunrise which was about 4:30, Dave was still asleep so I picked up his shirt that I have taken off him last night and picked my phone up off the side and walked over to the window. The view was just fields, miles and miles of fields. It looked stunning, I took a photo for my Instagram and started reading through my notifications on Twitter and Facebook.
'@ollyofficial: thinking about moving house, best Chinese restaurants'
Only Olly I giggled, he was the only person I knew that loved food so much that he'd move near one on purpose. I decided to ring him and I prayed that he would be awake.
After a few rings he answered.
'Caz what's up?' he was half asleep, fuck how he made me melt.
'you're moving?'
'Caroline it is....'
'4:30 I know'
'but yeah, why are you awake'
'I got woke up by a bird, why?'
'a bird? why what?'
'yeah, and why are you moving you knob?'
'I can't live in this house alone'
'oh shit, I'm sorry'
'no it's fine' he laughed he sounded to sexy.
'go back to bed I'm so sorry'
'only if you do'
'I will do, see you Monday Ols'
'love ya'
'love ya too mwahhh' I hung up, I felt so bad that I had forgotten that he had broken up with Francesca. Dave started stirring so I quickly weed then climbed back into bed into his arms, luckily my spot was still warm.

"Bye Caroline I love you" Dave kissed me out of his window then drove off before I could reply.
"cya" I muttered while waving. This was the first time he had said love you in six years and some how I didn't want to say it back, I mean it's lovely having him back in my life but I wasn't ready for him being back. I got into my house and it felt cold and empty, waffle was at Jody's and I was alone again. Sunday nights are the worst, dreading that you have work tomorrow but remembering that Olly was there made me feel so much better.
'Olly' I whispered down the phone.
'Caroline what's up?' he replied, his tv was so loud I could hear it word for word.
'what are you doing?'
'I'm at home? are you okay?' he muted his tv.
'can I come over?'
'it's nine you sure you want to drive all this way? I'll come to you?'
'no it's fine I'm coming'
I hung up before he could say no.

I pulled my coat on over my pyjamas and put on my ugg boots, lit a cig and climbed into my car. It only took 45 minuets since the roads were clear.
-knock knock-
"Caz are you okay?" he took me into his arms.
"I've made a mistake" a few tears trickled into his tshirt.
"Come on, come in" he took my hand and walked me into his living room. Tattoo fixers was blaring out of his speakers, as we sat down he muted it.
"Don't, I like this programme" I laughed.
"Fine after this we're talking" He snuggled up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder he kept me so warm. "Are you cold?" he said during the adverts.
"A bit" He got up and ran out of the room. "Olly!" I shouted.
"I'm coming!" he replied, he returned before the adverts ended with his duvet.
"aw babes" I smiled as he pulled it over us both.

It finished we had both been laughing like mad, since everyone has the most stupidest tattoos mostly to do with being pissed and cocks.
"Would you ever get a tattoo?"
"I don't know, probably not"
"I love them, come on Ols"
"I'd probably pass out" he laughed. "Now tell me what's up"
"Dave, I don't love him" I shrugged and looked at my hands.
"Tell him"
"Tell him? I'll break his heart Ols"
"It's better than being with someone that you don't love"
"True, why are you so good at this stuff?" I laughed.
"I don't know, just am" he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight.
"I love you" I whispered with my eyes closed.
"Always Caz" He kissed the top of my head.