The guild in guilt

Lucy POV

I walked in the guild-hall and found everyone staring at me in silence. I ignored it and rushed in. I sat next to Natsu and gently kissed him on the cheek. Sensing that something was troubling him, I asked what was wrong but received no answer!

Why was no one talking. I turned around a saw a tearful Wendy. however, she was crying so hard she couldn't speak. "What's going on?" I ask, "Someone tell me!"

I went through the whole guild but no one spoke. I knew I only had one option. I rushed upstairs even though normal wizards were banned. "LAXUS!"I yelled.

"S'up Luc?"he yells.

"Get your butt here and tell me what is going on!"I commanded, "Don't act all merry on me!"

No answer. "Laxus?" I asked.

***********************************************************************************************

Time skip 5 minutes (Lucy is looking for Laxus who has mysteriouldy disappeared.

**********************************************************************************************

There was a long silence, then a cold breeze. I knew what was coming next. The doors flew open and Mistogan barged in.

Mistogan: What have you gone and done, you fools!

Me: What is going on?

Mistogan: You don't know?

Me: What is going on? 

Mistogan: These fools, these fools have... They...

"Hello!" said a sweet cheerfully voice. I haven't met her but without looking I can tell who it is. Lisanna.

Mistogan: These fools recruited Lisanna! Again!

Lisanna: What's up Misty? You don't seem to happy to see me.

Mistogan: My name is not Misty! It is Mistogan! And why should I? Don't you remember what happened?

Lisanna: Oh forgive and forget!

Mistogan: Forgive and forget? You almost killed her! It's been 11 years and my sister will never walk or talk again! That sweet laughter will never echo through the guild hall again! And it's all your fault! And you want me to 'forgive and forget'?

Lisanna: That's what happens in fights! She knew what could happen!

Mistogan: She was only 5!

Lisanna: And I was only 10!

Mistogan: It's not all about you! I'm out of here before I do something I'll regret!