The Deal! Part 1

Lucy POV

-next morning-

I woke up and smiled as I saw Levy covered in a blanket (embroidered with pictures of Gajeel) and Carla keeping Wendy warm. I turned around looking for Sting. At that moment he walked in with three steaming hot cups of coffee and a bottle of milk. I smiled.  He was always a morning person. As long as I could remember him.

Sting POV

I saw Lucy smile and I felt happiness rush through me. I just couldn't bring myself to ruin the moment and tell her. How could I tell her I was leaving her? Again!

-flashback-

"Sting! Wait up" yelled Lucy in her sweet voice.

I hadn't seen her.

"S'up Luce? Didn't see ya!" I yelled back.

"Well? Care to stop? I wanna talk to you!" she demanded.

"Okay! I got an idea! If you want to talk to me, catch me!" I teased and started running.

We were going round and round in circles for five minutes now. Suddenly, Lucy appeared infront of me.

"How?" I asked. I couldn't think of a solution. Last time I looked at her she was 10m behind me.

"I might tell you if you listen to me." she said. Then,she kissed me for a few seconds and pulled back.

"You sure know how to play a man's heart." I mumbled as I wished for more.

As if reading my mind she said "I'll cut you a deal. If you listen to me, I'll kiss you again."

"Mmm! Sounds tepting! But I can just get it from any girl, you know!" I replied. I was not gonna get played, especially not from a girl 2 years younger than me. It was my job to be the player of the town.

"Yeah! But you don't get satisfaction from any other girl anymore." she replied. Then, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Alright, mrs Eucliffe!" I taunted her.

"Future mrs Eucliffe! And maybe not if you don't hear me out!" she answered.

"Alright! You win! What is it?" I surrendered.

"I'm moving!" she said.

"What?" I yelled and the whole town probably heard.

"It's true!" she said, tears flooding her yes.

A sea of darkness started swallowing me. Tears falling in a constant flow like a river of sadness. Distress flooded me. What could I do? Was there any hope? What could we do?

"I know our situation feels hopeless, but we do have one last choice!" she said.

At that moment I would have accepted anything.

"We have to get married!"she whispered.

***************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! NEXT UPDATE IS COMING SOON!!! UNTIL THEN, BYE!!!