Mystery Man

Lucy POV

Finding a job is harder than it sounds. You may think that in a big city like Magnolia you'd easily find a job. But you are very mistaken. Wendy, Levy and I have been wandering around town for a week. We are starving and whatever scraps of food we manage to find we share equally and then Levy and I give half our shares to Wendy without her knowing.

*************************************************************

Time skip to night

*************************************************************

We were wandering around a dark alley looking for somewhere to sleep, when it started to rain. We had given up any hope of getting our lives back together. Levy and I were even considering begging Wendy to go back. Not even fairytail could reject her. Not only is she too young to be wandering around the streets and begging for scraps but she is also a sky dragon slayer.

 A few minutes later, we were in a completely abandoned street. Suddenly we saw an opening to an abandoned building and without thought we scuttered in.

 Once we got inside we started bariccading the door. There was an unexcpected noise, it sounded like scuttling. It must have been a mouse. A minute or so later I heard the noise again and I could tell the girls must have as well.

Suddenly someone yelled" White Dragon Roar!" The blast threw as all against the wall. I grabbed my keys and summoned Loke. Meanwhile, Wendy did 'Sky Dragon Roar' and Levy used 'Solid Script:Fire'. In ten seconds flat we had the stranger almost unconscious up against the wall.

We headed towards the stranger, who was a young man. As I looked down at him he looked up. He stared at my eyes for a few seconds. Then his face lit up and he asked"Lucy?"