Lunch?

Lucy's POV:

As Science class ends - I get stopped by a certain someone.

"Yuck, don't touch me, Pinkie," I state, irritated. "Most girls would die for my touch. However, you shall not be like one of those um, girls?" He queries his own sentence which, DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. "Goodbye. Oh, by the way; try learn English before, flirting," I beam at him, angrily.

Natsu's POV:

What is wrong with this girl?!

I sigh as she leaves my presence. Whenever I'm around her, I feel highly strung. Like, I'm on cloud nine even though, I'm not on a cloud...

Life is so confusing.

"Lucy, wait up," my voice stretches to say; I'm so confused, I never even told my brain to talk. "What do you want, brain-flame?" she questions. It's happening again, my voice is getting extremely shaky and, heat is rushing up to my beautifully soft cheeks. "Have um- lunch with me today?" I query her. She seemingly rolls her cocoa colored eyes then, let's out a slight sigh. "I'm not sitting at that, what is the word? Popular table. If you want to have lunch with me, sit with MY friends," she states.

I really want to sit with Lucy, she isn't a misfit but, her friends are. That's what irritates me.

"Argh - If this ruins my reputat-" I begin however, I'm cut off. "Just because you hang out with actual nice people who aren't plastered with make-up, won't ruin anything. Plus - what reputation?" she asks then, lets out a slight laugh. This makes me let out a small giggle. "Bad boy laughing? I must have a charm," she winks seductively; I smirk at this.

We then leave together and, enter the garden (behind the school.)

"Natsu, meet my friends. Over here, we have: Levy and, Erza," she speaks while, pointing at each individual.

"Hey, Natsu-San. I'm Levy or as your friends say, "The Obsessed Book Worm." I love books and, ICE-CREAM!!" she enunciates.

"Hello. I'm Erza Scarlet: School President. Hurt my friends, I will potentially murder you," she enounces articulately; this makes me shiver harshly to the wind. "Yo," I manage to say. Erza gives me a look of disgust while, Levy continues to read her book.

"So, Bad-boy, why'd you want to have lunch with me? I know I'm gorgeous and, smart but, I'm judged since, I hang out with AMAZING people," she promulgated as she got out her lunch. This question rang in my head - Why did I? "Um, I've got to go," I say before, dashing off.

What is wrong with me?

Lucy's POV:

"That was weird," I express, loudly. "Natsu, OBVIOUSLY, likes you," Levy states along with, making 'goo-goo' eyes. "WHATEVER," I say, extremely embarrassed. "It's obvious Gajeel Redfox likes you," I manage to mumble.

What is this feeling- embarrassment? No, my heart is beating more than usual. Maybe, its my sugar levels going mad; I should try going on a diet.