MEETING TODAY?!

Lucy's POV:

As Natsu drove me back, we listened to a series of music. Mainly all the songs were ones that played constantly on the radio: Sorry, Work, NO etc... It was quiet along the way, just the delicate music in the background. Me and, Natsu exchanged looks as time whooshed by.

"My name is: NO," Natsu began to sing. I looked at him with suspicious however, I let out a small noise of laughter. "What's so funny?!?" he exclaimed while, poking my nose.

Before we knew it, we had arrived at my house. Being the gentlemen he is, Natsu didn't open the door for me. I had to open the door MYSELF. So much workkk...

As Natsu was bidding his 'goodbye,' he got a call from his mother.

Natsu's POV:

Grandine: Natsu, you BAKA!! Where are you?!?! Stupid idiot, come home this instant. We have an important meeting at 8PM.

Natsu: Calm down mom. I'm coming, just dropping off my friend, Lucy.

Grandine: Oooo, girlfriend? Tell me all about it when you get home... Now hurry!!

*Call Ended*

"Okay, Lucy. I've got to head home, 'important meeting' planned. Sorry for scary you, I TOTALLY wasn't following you home," I scolded while, rolling my eyes. Lucy let out a small giggle which, made me laugh. "Alright, business man. I gotta head home too, parents are up to some 'business' as well."

I wanted to kiss her forehead extremely bad however, I stopped myself from doing so.

"Bye, Natsu," Lucy spoke while,waving her right arm in the air.

Lucy's POV: 

I seemingly walked to my front door while, Natsu drove away, honking his horn & parking literally a centimeter away from my house. 

Ah... He is so cut- REVOLTING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LUCY ASHLEY HEARTFILIA?!

"Lucy! Where have you been young lady?!" My father queries me as I enter through the door. "Dad - I was with my friend, Natsu Dragneel," I reply. As soon as I said 'Dragneel,' my father along with, my mothers face lit up. "DRAGNEEL?! Well, we have a surprise for you Lucy," they say in sync to the wind. At this moment, I'm extremely confused. Ignoring that fact, I trudge upstairs (I'm going to go into 'emo hibernation'.)

*Time-skip*

Natsu's POV:

"Start walking you, you BAKA!" My mother yells at me, angrily. "Where the hell are we going anyways?" I query to my mother. And, she ignores me.

Mom's these days...

Silence remains while we walk... Down - the - road?!

 I feel like I know someone who lives here...

As soon as we reach the door, it opens. The door reveals two 'put-together' parents and, coming down the stairs is... is...

"LUCY?!"

"NATSU?!"

Author's Note:

Thank you SO SO MUCH for 25k! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating but, I have a new rota. Every Thursday a new chapter. I promise to stick to this its just I've been revising for my English exam, mainly. Trying to aim for the highest :] Love you all lots and see you next week chapter ♥ - Meow