Gossiping

Sorry for rarely posting - been busy. Song by Marina and the Diamonds called 'Girls' inspired this chapter, suggest listening to video first ♥ Enjoy!

Lucy POV:

"Lisanna," I screech at the point of my voice breaking. She turns back and grins; really does look like a snake.

"Yes, Lucy..." Lisanna enunciates. At this point, still smirking. Its extremely sad that the devil is not evil , the only evil ones are us. That statement being said, it excludes me. Lisanna is a rare kind of evil. You know, like a mean girl? Regina George, just without all the plastic surgery and pink being worn on Wednesdays. Wait, maybe Lisanna has had her nose done.

Lisanna cast her eyes at me just long enough to catch my red-rimmed eyes and downcast expression. She bristled. Empathy wasn't her thing. "Is there any possibility you'll quit gossiping about me to hide your insecurities?" I query her. "Excuse me?" she replies in a snobbish way, her tone of voice hinging into a ruder more, bitchy tone. "Stop gossiping about me, whore. It's not my fault I've gotten more attention than your ratty self. One of the main reasons why is because I'm genuine. Plus, my beauty tops yours. Blonde bombshells over white rats, hunny."

Her eyes and her mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise, and although she was staring straight at me, she appeared not to notice me at all

"Bitch." I heard her whisper under her breath.