Like 'Like' Her.

You work at the WWE's backstage, so you know all the Superstars. But there is one in particular that you really like, there is just something about him. At first you didn't like him, but then you got to know him, and guess what? He's so cute and sweet. And who is he? The Viper. Randy Orton.

It's not a crush, Dean Ambrose is your crush, that crazy cute look of his, his smile, but nothing else. You do not have a crush on Randy, you just... you like him. A lot. But naturally he doesn't see you the same way. He talks to you, he is nice to you and all, but he never tried anything with you, never asked you out, anything, but you wouldn't expect anything else... you're just you and he's Randy Orton.

It's 10 am. You're walking down the corridor, until you hear someone yell.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dean yells while running to you.

"Hey Dean. Do you need something?" You ask smiling.

"Hmm, no. I mean, yes." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"So... which one is it?" You ask confused.

"It's... yes. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No I don't, why?"

"Well... I... I wanted to, you know, see... if you, well, if you..."

"Dean! Spit it out, c'mon." You're getting nervous.

"Well, do you want to have dinner with me tonight?"

"What? Are you serious?" You ask not being able to hide the surprised and shocked look on your face.

His face drops. "Yes, but forget I asked..." He turns and starts walking away.

"Wait. You mean, dinner like a date?" You ask, making him stop walking and turn to you again.

"Yes, I mean dinner like a date." Dean says now chuckling and walking towards you again. You smile. "So, (Y/N), would you like to go out to dinner with me?"

"Yes, Dean, I'd love it. My head has been a mess and I really need to go out."

"Okay, be ready at 7 pm. We'll catch up here." He says and you just nod smiling, so he leaves.

It's 7 pm. You just finished getting ready and you're at the place you agreed with Dean.

"Hi (Y/N)." You know this voice. It's Randy.

"Hi Randy." You say facing him and giving him a soft smile. You always get nervous around him.

"You look beautiful." He says looking you over. You were wearing a simple cute black dress, leather jacket and heels, your brown hair cascading over your shoulders and your back.

"Thank you, Randy." You smile, your cheeks flushed.

"So... I was thinking... do you want to... like... grab dinner with me now?" He ask shyly, scratching the back of his neck, just like Dean did.

'This can't be serious! Did they really decided to ask me out on the same day??? Oh my god.' You think.

"Ahmmm, I'm sorry... I can't... maybe we can reschedule?" You want to go to dinner with Randy so badly but you already said yes to Dean.

"Oh... okay... Oh, I get it... You're going on a date, that's why you're all gorgeous..." You can tell by his tone and his face that he's sad and heartbroken.

You open your mouth to speak but then Dean shows up.

"Hey beautiful lady!" Dean says smiling down at you and putting his arm around your waist.

"You're going on a date with (Y/N), Dean?" Randy says trying to dismiss his anger.

"Well, yeah." Dean says. Randy pushes him aside, they're whispering but you can hear them anyway.

"Dude, you know how I feel about her." Randy says to Dean. Your heart starts beating faster.

"Yeah, I do. But she is single, I'm single and you ain't doing nothing about your situation." Dean shoots.

"I was doing something about it right now, Dean. And oh my god, you don't even like like her." Randy replies.

"I don't like like her for now, I can like like her after. She seems like an amazing girl."

"She is an amazing girl...I just... I really love her, Dean." Randy confesses, looking at the ground, and Dean can tell by his expression that he is being really honest. He loves you. You heard this and you froze.

"C'mon, you go have dinner with (Y/N). You better tell her and fix this or I'll kick your ass and get the girl myself!" Dean threatens.

"But what if... what if she wants to go with you and not with me?"

"I heard some things, I think you're good." Dean winks. Randy nods and shooks his fist against Dean's.

They come near you again.

"Hey (Y/N), something came up and I can't go out with you... but here, my friend Randy will." He says smacking Randy's chest softly. As soon as he finished talking he left. It's just you and Randy.

Randy gesturized towards the door, so you both start walking.

(Meanwhile in the parking lot.)

"So..." Randy says.

"So..." You say swinging your feet slowly back and forth, looking at the ground. Randy noticed you didn't look at him.

"Why... Why don't you look at me?" Randy says while he stops walking.

"I... I heard what you said to Dean." You say still looking at the ground

"Wh- What did you heard?"

"Ahm... everything." Randy opens his mouth to talk but you cut him off. "Why... Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just... I thought you didn't feel the same way... And I'm still not sure you do... but I had to try..." Randy admits. You can see he's being honest. He has such a sad look on his face, it's killing you, but you let him finish. "But I can see you probably wanted Dean to come... I can still get him, he only did this for me to come, but-"

With your hands on his cheeks, you shut him up with a kiss, a soft short kiss on his lips. You open your eyes and Randy is already looking at you with a stunned look. Neither of you say anything. Soon, your hands are flying to his neck, pulling him to you. His hands go to your waist, pulling you closer to him. And you two kiss again. Now a much longer passionate kiss. His tongue runs through your lower lips begging for entrance and you let him in. The kiss lasts a few minutes, then you pull back.

"You're beautiful." He says looking at you right in the eyes, while his hands caress your back slowly.

"You're not bad yourself." You say teasingly make him laugh.

"So, let's have dinner?"

"Yeah!" You say.

He kisses you one more time, you smile into the kiss. He takes your hand and you feel safe and loved. It feels like home.