Seven.

(Y/N) and Randy have been dating for a year now. Your relationship has been through up and downs as every relationship, but you always end up in each others arms. You love Randy so much and he loves you too, you are always there for each other, supporting each other through success and failures, health and sickness. You'd go out with friends or alone, you'd go to the movies and concerts, you'd train together... you did almost everything together, but both of you needed and had time alone every once in awhile, to think about stuff, to clear up the mind. Everybody needs some time on their own and you and Randy had it all on your relationship. You're perfect for each other, you truly complete each other.

It's wednesday morning, you just finished your training and you're now sitting outside, taking a sip of your fresh water every once in awhile.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dolph Ziggler is coming your way and waves at you, you wave back and smile at him. "Mind if I join you?"

"Hey Dolph! No, not at all, go ahead." You say patting the bench's seat next to you softly with your hand. He follows the lead, sitting down next to you.

"So, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Dolph asks with a questioning look.

"I just finished my training and decided to come outside and get some air." You explain and he nods.

"So... that makes two of us." He smiles, then taking a sip from his own water.

You and Dolph stand there for about half an hour talking and giggling. Meanwhile, Randy has been looking for you for 30 minutes now. He finally gets to the entrance door and looks outside, only to see you all intimate with Dolph Ziggler. You are laughing and touching Dolph's leg, he is laughing too. Randy is so jealous. He's seeing red now. But unexpectedly, he can't react, he can't bring himself to confront you right now. So he leaves.

*after lunch*

"Hey baby." You say getting closer to Randy and going to kiss him, but he turns his face. "Hey, what's up, Randy?" He doesn't answer, he turns his back at you and continues packing his stuff in the locker room. "Hey, I'm talking to you. What happened?"

Randy freezes, then he turns to face you.

Looking at his hands, he finally speaks up. "Why don't you go meet your new "friend"?" He says with a soft yet broken voice and gesturing the quotation marks with his fingers.

"What do you mean "my new friend"?" You aren't following his line of thought.

"Yes, your new friend. Dolph Ziggler. I saw you two today. Cute couple." He says sarcastically, still looking at his hands.

"Are you serious right now, Randy?"

"Yeah I am. If you're done with me, you could just say something...Just don't make me look like a fool..." His back turned at you again, but he seems really honest.

"You're not a fool, you're an idiot." You notice him tensing up. "You're my idiot. I love you." He relaxes a bit but still doesn't face you. "You have no reason to be jealous, baby. You're my man and will always be. Dolph is going through some though shit in his life now and I was trying to make him laugh and forget about it all for a moment. Actually, I invited him to dinner with us and the guys tomorrow." You still got no reaction from Randy, so you walk towards him, you put your arms around his waist, your head leaning against his back, kissing it slowly and softly. "I love you, you big dork. I love you, I love you."

He finally reacts. He turns and faces you for the first since the beggining of the conversation.

"I... I'm sorry... I saw you two all laughing and touching, and I... Ugh. I'm sorry, I love you."

You smile at him. And continue speaking. "Besides... I need to tell you something and I asked him for help because I didn't know how to do it..." You say looking down.

"(Y/N), you're scaring me, baby."

You go to your purse and take a little cute package. Then, you hand it to Randy.

"What's this?" He asks with the package in his hands.

"Open it." You say, you're so nervous, you can feel your body shaking, your heart is racing.

Randy finally opens the package.

"Are you serious?" He looks at you, hands filled with the content of the package and a shocked look on his face. You nod and a smile appears on his face. "How long?"

"I'm seven weeks now." You say.

In the package you put a babygrow that said "mini RKO on the way" and your ultrasound.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be a dad! This is the best day of my life." He says, hugging you, then spinning you a couple of times. He puts you down, then letting his hands fall to your belly caressing it.

"I love you, I love both of you so much." He says, leaning in to kiss you, his hands still on your belly.

"I love you too and our baby so much." You say returning the kiss.

"I'm feeling kinda stupid now." Randy says laughing.

"Why?" You ask confused.

"(Y/N), I was jealous of you and Dolph. Like really jealous and pissed. And it ended up with you telling me you're pregnant. Plus, you were only helping him and he helped you to make this surprise to me. So yeah, I'm feeling kinda stupid." He chuckles.

"You're sexy when you're jealous." You laugh.

"Oh , you like that?" He shots at you his trademark playful smirk.

"I like that and I love you." You kiss his chin.

You both leave for your house and spend the night making plans for your baby, discussing names, if it's a boy or a girl... You're a family now. Orton's family.