This is and will always be yours.

It's friday night, 10 pm. You get home after training, you are so tired. You open the front door of your house, the house you shared with your boyfriend, Randy Orton. You set your bags on the floor, the keys on the table and start calling for Randy.

"Randy!" No responde. "Hey baby! Are you home?"

'Of course he's home, what a stupid question. Where would he be if he wasn't home?' You think to yourself trying to stay calm.

You go to the kitchen. No sign of him. You go to the bedroom. Nothing. You searched the whole house and nothing. Oh wait, you forgot the living room! You go there and you freeze.

"Oh my god, Randy! Randy! Talk to me!" You are in panic, Randy is laying on his back on the floor unconscious, you have your hands on his cheeks, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "Randy! Please wake up."

Suddenly his eyes open and he starts laughing while wrapping his arms around you.

"Gotcha!" He says laughing.

"Oh my fucking god, Randy! Are you fucking serious?" A tear falls from you eye, you are really angry now and he realizes he crossed the line, he truly messed up.

"Hey..." he says caressing your cheeks. "It was just a gag, I... I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to scare you..." Randy tries to explain himself.

"Yeah? The man I love pretending to be unconscious? You're damn right it would scare me." He really crossed the line this time, you're really upset and angry at him, he hurted you even if he didn't mean to.

"I'm so so sorry... Baby, please, I didn't mean to-" He begs while he tries to hold you, but you don't let him. He can't handle seeing you upset, even more if it's because of him.

"Randy, stop." You say taking his arms off of you, you can see he is so regretful and it's actually hurting him because he hurt you and now you're pushing him away. You know him so well, he's so easy to read. "Just... leave me alone tonight... I need some time." You say looking at the ground, you can't face him because you know you're hurting him.

He just nods. He knows what you meant, so he decides he'll take the couch tonight to give you the space you asked for.

'Wow, Randy... you truly fucked up now. What a stupid idea, argh. Why do I only fuck things up?' Randy thinks to himself.

You go to your room and take a shower, taking some time to think. After taking a shower, you put your underwear on, a random t-shirt from Randy and shorts. Then you lay in your bed, just laying there because you can't sleep. You want to go downstairs and cuddle him because you know he's out there alone, feeling really bad, but you can't find the strenth to go. He really scared you and hurt you.

*meanwhile at 1 am.*

You're laying on your side, facing the window, when you hear the bedroom door opening. Very slowly, very softly. You know it's him. You feel the bed moving, he lays next to you. Then, he puts his arm over you, your back turned at him. He pulls you closer and starts trailing your neck with soft kisses while mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over again. You can feel his hot breath on your hair and neck, you can feel his heartbeat, he's nervous. You grab the hand he threw over you and lace your fingers with his.

"Don't do anything like that to me. Ever. You hear me? Ever."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)... I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you like this... I am so sorry." He says, you turn to face him and he has this puppy dog eyes, the ones he claims he can't do.

"I know you didn't. Just... don't do this again."

"I won't... I'm so sorry. I love you." He kisses your cheek, then your neck, then your shoulder...

"It's okay, stop apologizing. I forgive you... And I love you too. A lot."

"I know you do... I never doubted it... But even if I had any doubt, today it was all clear... I'm sorry, love. I am really-"

You kiss him, cutting him off. Suddenly he breaks the kiss. "I love you." Then he grabs your body softly, turning you to him. He ends up laying on his back with your head resting on his chest.

You two stay this way for a couple of minutes, then you start kissing all the way from his chest to his neck, sweet slow kisses. Until you reach his lips. You kiss him passionately and he kisses you back, bringing his tongue to play a peaceful war with yours.

"Cuddle me. I need cuddles. I need your cuddles. I need to feel you." You say pulling back from the kiss, looking deep into his eyes.

"I really scared you, didn't I?" He asks, rubbing your back softly with his hands, you just nod looking at his chest, your head hanging. "I'm sorry. Of course I'll cuddle you, I'll cuddle you everyday till the rest of our lives. There is nothing like having you in my arms." He places your hand above his heart and says: "This is and will always be yours."

You smile at him and kiss him again. You stay in his arms till you two wake up in the morning. And he never let go. And he never will.