In

"Did you guys get it?" Lucy asks us. I nod more nervous than ever. Graduation is today and our letters also came in the mail today. Being that I just finished getting graduation pictures and the ceremony is in two hours we all gathered in mine and Brianna's dorm room.

We all stare at the letters. Not knowing what to do with them. Wilson, Brianna and I just stare. Ever since my secret has come out Wilson has kind of been adopted into our group.

"Me first." Brianna opens hers up. She reads it silently to herself. She looks up at me. "I got in. I GOT IN!!" She shouts and I rush to hug her. I laugh so happy for her. When we finally calm down Wilson and I stare at our letters hoping that they had the same fate as Brianna's.

"I'll go." Wilson smiles. He grabs it and his hands are shaking. He rips it open. "I'm in too!" I hug him and give him a big kiss. This was his dream come true and he worked so hard to get it. I look at my envelope still on the table. I stand more nervous than ever.

What if I don't get in because I didn't place first in the solo category this year! I slowly rip it open. I take a breath before reading.

Dear Ms Andrews,

We were pleased to see your interest in the Australian dance company however we have filled all of our spots for this years freshman class.

"I didn't get in." My heart aches and I can't believe this. I worked so hard and I just, my dream, it's all over.

"What?" Jayna looks up in awe. Brianna rips my letter out of m hands. I can't believe this.

"Did you even read on? We were pleased to see your interest in the Australian dance company however we have filled all of our spots for this years freshman class. We were hoping since you have such amazing training that you would like to start in our sophomore year program." Brianna shouts at me.

"Oh my god this is unheard of!" Lucy says.

"You get to skip freshman year!" Jayna shouts. "I knew you would make it!"

"Oh my god!" I call my parents and tell them the news. Mom loses it screaming with joy and dad just keeps saying Good job peanut. Vea congrats me saying she will miss me but we have to keep in touch. I hang up over the moon.

"I need to share something." Jayna says and we all quite down. She takes a deep breath. "So I found out last week that I didn't get into the Royal Academy Of Ballet in England. But that's okay with me because I have good news to trump the bad. You know how I was a little wary auditioning for the musical this year and as it turned out we all loved it, had so much fun, made memories and had amazing laughs. That it was one of the best experiences of our lives?" She says all in one breath. "Well I was looking up more about theater and now I have an internship studying under Broadway star Stephanie J. Block." She blurts out.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I shout. She looks so relieved. I go over to hug her and she laughs hugging me back.

"The only thing is, I start on Monday so after graduation tomorrow I'm flying to New York and settling in my new apartment." The smile is wiped off my face. We all agreed to spend the summer together.

"That's still awesome. We will just have to road trip to New York to see you." Lucy states and it knocks some sense back into me. Even if she can't spend the summer with us this is an amazing opportunity for her so we need to be happy.