Continued ^.^

Prod: Prince isnt like all the other guys.

You: *Looking confused* What do you mean?

Prod: He cant be faithful, romantic & other stuff.

You: Can you be more specific?

Prod: *Looks at you* He has alot of ex's. When ever he goes out with a new girl, he goes right behind their back & ends up sleeping with one of his ex's. Then when his girl finally finds out what hes doing, its hard for her to break up with him. He forces her to stay with him.

You: Wait. How do you know all of this?

Prod: Ive seen it. He had a girl named Asia. One night he came home at 10:30 with lipstick on his lips & he was smelling like perfume. So he walked in the living room & he asked me & Roc if Asia was sleeping. We said we dont know. He walked out the living room & walked to the stairs. He looked up & saw Asia standing 2 steps away from him. She said where have you been? He came up with a lie saying he was a t his job. Asia knew he was lying because he had lipstick on his lips. She asked him are you wearing lipstick? And Prince knew he couldnt lie about the lipstick being on his lips so he was gonna tell her. He said listen baby I- Then that was when she said you know what Im done. She started walking upstairs until he grabbed her arm roughly & pinned her to the wall. Roc ran up the steps & asked him what the hell was he doing. Asia got out of his grip & pushed Prince to the wall. Prince looked at her & slapped her. She almost fell down the steps but luckily Roc was right there.

You: So he's abusive?

Prod: Very. Did you tell Roc about you liking Prince?

You: *Looking at him* Yes. And his eyes got all big & he said I thought you would like Prod not Prince.

Prod: Oh. But he didnt tell you.

You: Nope. But I know now.  How come he started abusing the girls that he goes out with.

Prod: When he was younger, his father used to abuse him alot whenever his mother was at work. Whenever his mother came back his father made up lies like he was outside playing rough & other stuff. Prince had to go to school with bruises & scars on his arms & face. As he was growing up he got his first girl & one day they got into a huge fight. Ever since that day, he was very abusive.

You: Oh thats so crazy *Looking down*

PROD POV

I really hope that YN changes her mind about liking Prince because Prince is definitly not the guy she thinks he is. 

END OF POV

Prod: I know.

YOUR POV

Right after Prod told me all about Prince I cant even think straight right now. Prince really gotta hit girls though? Like foreal?

END OF POV

You: Thanks for telling me Prod.*Stands up*

Prod: Your welcome. You was gonna find out sooner or later. *Smiles*

You: *laughs alittle* Yeah. Im so glad I have you as a friend. Thank you. *Kisses his cheek & walks out the room*

*You walked downstairs & walked in the kitchen & saw Roc eating this big bowl of ice cream.*