Continued

You: *Looks on the floor & sees Roc's alarm clock* Then how did that get there? *Pointing to the alarm clock*

Roc: Its been acting bitchy lately...

You: For?

Roc: Its mad because Im not inter-

You: Your still going out with your bed?

Roc: Yup.. We're happily together.

YOUR POV

*Bursts out laughing* This boy is strange!

END OF POV

You: Gosh. *Chuckles* This vacation is gonna be fun..

ROC'S POV

I dozed off right after YN said that.. Then, an image of Rachel popped in my head. She didnt deserve to die.. She was strong & independent.. Also real :( I still cant believe that she is gone thoo. Im not gonna say that it was YN's fault.. All Ima say is, she aint deserve to get jumped like that..  Also, Prod's ratchet ass friend Alicia popped in my head.. UGH!! I cant stand that girl. That ugly ass, dirty ass, slutty ass, wanna be Nicki Minaj bitch is tacky. She cant dress thoo. Thank the lawd, that I dont see that girl nomore..

END OF POV

Roc: It would be better if Rachel... was here.

You: *Looks at him* I believe its my fau-

Roc: Stop YN.. Dont put yourself down. Its not your fault. She didnt deserve what happened to her, thats it. *Gets off his bed* Dont blame yourself for something you know that aint your fault. *Walks to you & pulls you into a hug*

You: *Hugging him back*

PROD'S POV

Alright... Im walking to Roc's house now. I was about to walk in the front of the house until someone called my name. The voice was familiar. I turned around & it was.... Alicia?

END OF POV

Alicia: *Runs to Prod* Oh my gosh.. I havent seen you in a while.

Prod: Thats because, Ive been away..

Alicia: *Looks at his suitcases* Where are you going?

Prod: Im taking a vacation..

Alicia: OOH! TO WHERE? :)

Prod: The Bahamas! 

Alicia: OOOOH CAN I GO?!

Prod: I didnt plan the trip, so your gonna have to ask my friend..

Alicia: Ok.

*They both walked in your house.*

Prod: ROC! COME HERE! *Walks in the living room*

Roc: *Pulls back & walks downstairs* Watt- Uhh... What is she doing here?

Alicia: I wanted to know, if I could go with yall to the Bahamas??

ROC'S POV

I dont wanna be mean, but I dont want her to go.. Like, we are trying to get the hell away from this city, including you.