Continued

BRUNO'S POV
There is too much going on in this house.  damn... do we really gotta fight everyday ? this gets annoying after a while. Like cant we all just get along ?
END OF POV

Bruno: *Gets up* i guess going to the beach is canceled. *starts walking to his room*

ZARIUS'S POV
I enjoy seeing fights, I aint gonna lie. But seeing fights everyday is annoying. Its also annoying when your fighting over petty shit. They're doing this he said, she said crap. I guess no one knows the definition of loyalty.
END OF POV

Zarius: It always has to be girls that aint loyal. *walks to the kitchen*

Sherae: *walks out the living room*

YOUR POV
I really cant with females at this point. i need some space.
END OF POV

You: *walks outside to the beach*

*Bruno is in his room, playing his guitar until he gets a phone call from his Dad. he answers right away.*
PHONE CONVO
Bruno: Hello?
BD *Bruno's Dad*: hey son. hows the bahamas?
Bruno: Its alright.. i wish it can be better. im with Roc Royal & the other Mindless Behavior crew. also their dancers & friends.
BD: Damn.. turn up. you better pop a can of bud li-
Bruno: Dad..
BD: I'll be in the bahamas like turn dow-
Bruno: Dad.. Dad. There is soo much drama in this house. every night there is a fight.
BD: Are you serious ? Bruno, if I was you... i would leave. i like watching fights but people fighting everyday is too much.
Bruno: it gets annoying.
BD: it is annoying. like the fuck yall fighting for? yall in the bahamas dumbasses.
Bruno: *chuckles* alright I'll talk to you later dad. Bye. *hangs up*
END OF CONVO

BRUNO'S POV
i wanna leave but i dont at the same time. like I met YN & I would hate to cut her out of my life. I need to take a walk & think about whether Ima take my father's advice or not.
END OF POV