Finding Freddy part 1

Bonnie and chica searched all over the pizzaria, hoping Freddy was okay, "Freddy? Freddy!!" Chica said, looking in closets and backstage, Bonnie went to pirates cove, the bunny worried too, "FREDDY!!" Bonnie said, shouting inside pirates cove, Foxy jolted awake, and approached the bunny, "Aye laddie! can't a pirate get a little sleep around here!?" foxy said angrily, Bonnie gulped, "Gollie foxy, I didn't mean to wake you, I'm just really worried right now, Freddy's gone missing!!" the pirate fox widened his eye a bit, "Aye, the ol' bear be missing aye?" he said, Bonnie nodded sadly, then Foxy sighed, "Listen laddie, I don't know where he be at, but I'll help ye in the search if ye need it" Foxy said calmly, Bonnie smiled, "Gosh gollie, thank you Foxy! we could use all the help we can get right now!" Bonnie said, Foxy smiled, "Yarharhar! Ye welcome lad, now if nobody knows where else to find the bear, I know somebody who may know" Foxy said, bonnies eyes widened, "who?" bonnie said, Then foxy pointed to a back room near the cove, curious, bonnie followed the pirate fox, then when foxy opened the door, inside was golden freddy sitting in the corner.

Bonnie gasped, and foxy nodded, before leaving the door open and approaching the bear, "Fredbear" Foxy said, the yellow bear moved a bit, before white pupils began to glow in his sockets, he raised his head to look at foxy, then to bonnie, "What seems to be the issue, children?" fredbear said, foxy sighed, "You're brother has gone missing" Foxy said,  fredbear was silent for a moment before responding, "I am aware, and looking into the past events...I can see..." fredbear said, using his powers to look into the past, Bonnie gulped, "W-where is he?" bonnie said, fredbear shook his head and looked toward the purple bunny, "FLumpty bumpty, I should've known" fredbear said, foxy was confused, "Who's this flumpty guy?" foxy said, fredbear sighed, "An old friend" fredbear began.

"When I had my own diner awhile back, long ago, he came and assisted me, we got along fine, even though he was socially awkward, he still had heartwarming conversations, mostly about the value of friendship, heheh, I used to sit down beside spring bonnie and listen to him, spring bonnie especially loved his speeches, and we all became friends, until one day flumpty acted...strange, then I found out he shot a man, then afterwords I never seen him again, I only did see him once...kidnapping a man, then I hear he was taking people to play an extreme version of "hide and seek" and if that person won, they got to be his best friend, if they lost, flumpty killed them." Fredbear said.

Bonnie shrunk back and whimpered, "Gosh gollie, that sounds...horrible! we don't do that to security guards.." Bonnie said, foxy laughed as most pirates would, "But I like to have a little fun when draggin' em back to me cove" foxy said, acting as if he had someones head in his hand while moving his hook in a "cut the chest" motion, Bonnie giggled, "heheh..I u-usually just give them to freddy or chica, I can't really do much" Bonnie said, his hands behind his back, foxy rolled his eyes, "Aye!? scared of a wee bit of blood are we?" foxy said, "Ye don't need to be such a scallywag!" foxy said, then fredbear made his animatronic screech (The golden freddy jumpscare sound from fnaf 1) and it made foxy and bonnie both jump back.

Fredbear then finished, "Now..if we are done arguing, go get chica, and I will take you to flumptys dimension" fredbear said, foxy cocked his head to the side in confusion, "dimension?" foxy said, fredbear sighed, "Yes foxy, his building he lives in is in a dimension, and only I can teleport all of you there, including myself, I want to see flumpty again and give him a piece of my mind..." golden freddy said, "Oh okay!" Bonnie said, running to get chica, Foxy looked at fredbear, who seemed sad, "Why are ye so depressed for?" foxy said, fredbear looked up, "You see..Flumpty may have once been a close friend...but when he started killing, he took my favorite child to play his silly little "Game" and killed him, he was a little boy who came to see me every day, he was about 10 years old when he was took, and I have wanted to get him back for so long now..." fredbear said, foxy nodded in understanding, then bonnie returned with chica.

Fredbear stood up, "Is everyone ready to go?" he said, everyone nodded, then fredbear grabbed foxy's hook and bonnie's hand, "Everyone hold hands now" fredbear said, after they all did, forming a circle, fredbears eyes began to glow a bright white light, everyone was blinded, but after a few moments, everyone opened there eyes to see they were not in the pizzaria anymore, chica looked around, "Where are we?" she said, fredbear sighed, looking around the corridor where they were at, "We are at flumpty's" fredbear said, and the gang looked around, "No dilly daddling, we gotta find freddy" foxy said, "But which way to we go?" bonnie said, chica pointed down the hallway, "Through here would be a start! lets go!" she said, as the gang walked down the hallway.

The owl watched as the gang walked off, then threw his wings up and flew off to tell flumpty of the new guests.