Worrying and winning

While you was finishing your night, the animatronics began to worry more and more about you, pacing back and forth, foxy had his hook to his mouth, thinking about you non-stop, every minute he would look at the clock, time seemed to go by so slowly, and it killed him to no end, "Foxy stop it, the more you worry like that the longer time is going to seem to last" chica said, Foxy turned to the chicken with a serious expression, "Aye, I can't help it lass, I be worryin' about me friend"  he said, bonnie sighed, "Geez foxy, ya know, it must be a nightmare knowing freddy's head is in there" bonnie said, rubbing the back of his head, fredbear turned to bonnie with a stern look, "Bonnie, don't mention my brother right now" fredbear said, bonnie raised his hands a bit, "Sorry" he said.

Fredbear sighed and stared off, "goodness flumpty, why did ya have to kill em? why did you have to bring us all into this? now you drag poor (y/n) into this, if you kill her, you know everybody is gon' come after you and your friends" Fredbear thought to himself, placing both paws on his cane, Foxy seen Blam peek into the room they were in, "Just um...checking up on you guys" blam said in a nervous/shy way, Foxy growled, "YARR..YOU HURT HER, I'LL KILL YE, YA LITTLE BOX-HEADED MONSTER!!" Foxy snapped, Chica gasped as blam made a look of disbelief/sadness on his face, "Don't listen to him please, he's just mad" Chica said, giving foxy a mean glare.

Blam nodded, "I-I understand how you feel foxy...if I do..I'm sorry.." was all blam could say before running off, Foxy made his animatronic screech before beginning to run towards blam, but fredbear raised his paw and before foxy realized what was happening he was hovering in the air, "ENOUGH!!" fredbear said, as he levitated foxy back beside chica, then setting him back down, "I have about had it with your violence" fredbear said, "we gotta keep it calm unless something happens to (y/n)" he said, "but what if it does?" bonnie said, fredbear sighed before looking off in the distance with a serious expression.

"Then we kill every last one of them"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You checked the time, it was 5:32, "I can do this" you thought to yourself, your hands shaking, sweat pouring down your  face, grunkfuss coming out of his hole in the wall too often for you, "Damn clown" you thought to yourself each time, suddenly flumpty and blam appeared at the same time, you turned the lights off and waited, flumpty left, then blam was all that was left, "screw you monsters for ruining my sanity" you mumbled, shaking, as blam left, he looked down sadly, "I really am a monster, aren't I?" he thought to himself.

Finally it was 5:57, you mentally smiled to yourself, suddenly, grunkfuss appeared while you were checking on owl, "Oh shi-" you said, and right as your exposure meter was about to go up completely, it was 6:00 A.M, "YES!!" you shouted, jumping up, Grunkfuss looked to you and sighed, "Looks like you won" he said, sounding a bit aggravated as he returned to his room, then flumpty teleported into your room with his trademark smile, "Congratulations! you one my game!!" he said, "Well I'll be a scrambled egg on a sunday morning! nobody has beaten my game in forever!" he said, you looked up to flumpty and stuttered a bit, "Um..c-can I see my friends now?" you said, kind of curled up in a ball on the chair, flumpty looked at you and chuckled.

"Don't be scared" he said, "Of course you can, follow me!!" he said, extending his hand, you took it and he had somewhat of a grip on your hand as he led you down the hallways, then eventually to you're animatronic friends, where foxy wagged his tail happily, "(Y/N!!) Ye' be alive and well!" he said, running up and hugging you, picking you up and spinning you around, bonnie and chica surrounded you as well, taking turns hugging and talking to you.

"My dear, your so sweaty! are you alright?" she said, you nodded, "Y-yeah, thanks" you said with a smile, then fredbear teleported over to you, "Did they hurt you in any way?" he said, you shook your head, "of course not" you said, he nodded, "good, if they had, we all would have killed them" he said, then flumpty chuckled, "You seem to be loved" he said, "Now usually my rules are that you gotta kill your best friend, but seeing you have more than one, that would be hard for you to do" he said, "So I'll make you a deal, you don't have to kill anyone, but in return you got to stay here with me forever" he said, you gulped, "What about the others?" you said, referring to the animatronics.

Flumpty then placed a hand on his chin, "hmm...how about this, you can visit them at the pizzaria, but you can't go outside the pizzaria, and when your done visiting there you coe back here with me and my friends--as well as your new friends!" he said, you thought for a moment, then agreed, suddenly, blam appeared, peeking behind flumpty, flumpty took notice and giggled, "Don't be shy! come meet your new friend!" he said, pointing to you for a moment before blam shyly walked towards you.

You looked down, blam was red-faced, he was embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry for s-scaring you earlier.." blam said, you got on your knees to meet him exactly face-to-face, then sighed, "It's alright blam" you said, blam covered his face ans shook his head, "No! you called me a monster!" he said, you then remembered what you had mumbled earlier then hugged him, "I'm truly sorry I said that to you blam...I was stressed, aggravated, scared...people say things that they don't mean in those situations" you said, then you let blam go, he wiped a tear off his face, "Really?" he said, you nodded, "I mean every word I said" you said, smiling.

Blam reached his arms out for a hug, they didn't seem so stick-like up close, they were a dark grey, and more realistic than stick limbs like flumpty, you hugged him once more, before he smiled and blushed a bit, bonnie smiled, "Daww, so cute!!" he said, foxy looked at him funny, "What? it is!!" bonnie said, chica giggled, "I think blam likes (y/n)" she said, you and blam were both blushing now, as flumpty chuckled, "even I can see that" flumpty said, watching the both of you turn red as a tomato.

Flumpty then looked at the animatronics, "Well gang, go on and meet everyone!" flumpty said, gesturing for them to start down the hallway, as the animatronics and you went to meet everyone, blam following to be sure nobody got hurt, fredbear approached flumpty.

"I'm glad you've been kind to my friends, I consider all my fellow animatronics as children, as well as (y/n) and I care a lot about them, you and I both have powers, and you know I would kill over them" fredbear said, adjusting his tophat before putting both paws back on his cane, "If you ever hurt them, I'll make you regret it" he said, flumpty looked to fredbear in a serious expression, "I don't plan on it fredbear" he said, "You know I wouldn't do that to you, you done lost spring bonnie a long time ago, and I should have realized how much freddy meant to you, and I'm sorry" flumpty said.

Fredbear sighed, "It's in the past now old friend, lets be friends again" fredbear said, extending his paw, flumpty smiled and took it, as fredbear nodded his head with a friendly grin, "Now, hows 'bout you show me around, after all, I may decide to stay here one day" he said, flumpty smiled as they both walked down the hallway.

"You all can stay here with (y/n), anytime you want!" flumpty said.