Onaf and fnaf x reader prologue

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm going to do Flumpty first, then bbb next, I just HAD to get this one first since I have seen so few flumpty x readers, so with that, lets begin!! (Bbb is the most loved character in onaf, and I can see the reasons why lol)

_________________________________________________________________________

You were napping beside bonnie and fredbear, the old bear was a heavy breather in his sleep, he also talked in his sleep some as well, suddenly blam walked up to you three, all asleep, thhe approached you and tapped your shoulder, you stirred a bit in your sleep, before finally waking up, "U-uh..hi blam" you said sleepily, rubbing your eyes, blam smiled, "Hey, flumpty was wanting you to play a game with him" blam said, "what about the others?" you said, blam thought for a moment before answering, "They can come too" he said, "If they'll actually wake up" blam joked, you woke up fredbear, "Hey goldie" you said, fredbear placed his large paws on his face, rubbing it "Yes (y/n)? is something wrong?" he said,  you shook your head "No, Blam said flumpty wanted to play a game with all of us" you said, Fredbear yawned as any bear probably would before getting up, then grabbing his cane before waking up the others.

Then you, fredbear, blam and the rest all followed blam down the hallway, until you made it to a room where the ground seemed like the surface of the moon, there was a crescent moon, and a night sky as the walls, and a dark grey ceiling, "This must be flumpty's room" you said, blam giggled cutely, "it's my room too!" he said, then flumpty and the rest were waiting for you and the rest, he smiled and waved, "Hello everyone, oh, and hello (y/n)" he said with a wink, causing you to flush pink for a moment.

Then flumpty told you to cover your eyes, trusting him enough you did so, then you heard him whisper something to everyone, after hearing a few shuffled movements and mumbling, then you were allowed to open your eyes, you looked very confused at everyone, and were wide eyed when flumpty had a human-like appearance, he had long-ish white hair to his shoulders, a white shirt and white pants, the same color skin, as well as his eye color being the same, but you had to admit, he was pretty handsome...

"What..." you said, flumpty only giggled, "Don't be too shocked (y/n)! after all, I can do anything!!" he said, his hands revealing black gloves he wore, then he handed you a black bag with yellow little stars all over, "were playing seven minutes in heaven, which I'm sure you know what that is and how to play" he said, you looked a bit confused, then he sighed, "I see, well, you reach in and pull an item out, whoever item you get, they go in the closet with you for seven minutes, to get to know one another" he said with a giggle.

You reached in the bag a tad bit nervously, and pulled out..