11. Happy but Missing You

(Not edited, yikes)

     Yoongi woke up in someone's warm embrace and smiled as he felt them running their fingers through his hair. He leaned into the touch, softly mewling like a kitten. He smiled as Jimin giggled from underneath him as he buried his face into the younger's chest.

"Yoongi hyung, you have to get off of me, I gotta go to work." Yoongi groaned, his grip tightening on Jimin's shirt. "C'mon, you can hang out at the cafe, or I can drop you off at your office if you want and I'll grab you when my shift ends?" Yoongi sighed, knowing that Jimin was right, and forced himself off the younger.

"I didn't crush you, did I?" Yoongi mumbled as he sat up and stretched. Jimin chuckled as he also sat up, wrapping his arm around  Yoongi's waist.

"You're too little to crush me, honestly you felt like a weighted blanket at most. You're too skinny." Yoongi made a face at Jimin as the younger pulled him closer.

"I am not too skinny, I am perfectly fine," Yoongi grumbled and Jimin sighed, letting go of the elder as he got up.

"Go get changed you twerp, I'm going to. We're leaving in twenty minutes, okay?" Yoongi nodded and waited until he heard Jimin close the door before he went to go take a quick shower.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and you should too, especially if you're going into the studio," Jimin said, noticing the elder's hesitation. Yoongi nodded as he listened for the door to shut, a sign that Jimin had actually left. Once he heard the key sound, Yoongi slid off his sweater and walked into his bathroom, turning on the shower before he realized he still had his brace on. Sighing in defeat, Yoongi called out "Jimin!" He heard the other male rush into his room in concern.

"Yeah hyung, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, looking around the room in confusion.

"Can you help me with my brace? I need to shower and I can't get it off myself," Yoongi said blushing as he opened the bathroom door.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," Jimin said, trying to avoid looking at Yoongi's bare chest. He walked behind the elder and slowly but carefully undid the Velcro and slid it off of his shoulders. He placed the brace on the bed and turned to look his hyung. "You really are too skinny," he said, looking how thin his legs were, how flat his tummy was, how easy it was to count his ribs. Yoongi crossed his arms across his chest and looked down, seemingly shrinking from Jimin's gaze.

"I'm fine. I'm just too lazy to make food. Plus no one will let me actually cook anything so I just don't eat much, but I do eat."

"If you're ever hungry, please just ask Yoongi hyung. I'm always willing to help," Jimin said with a smile, patting Yoongi's shoulder before he walked out of the room and went to go get ready. Yoongi sighed and took a quick shower before he got dressed in the usual skinny jeans and a too big t-shirt. He went and grabbed a pair of socks, slipping them on before he exited the room, grabbing his converses and sliding them on before he sat on the couch and waited for Jimin. The younger soon emerged from his room and walked out to the living room.

"Hyung, you want breakfast?" Yoongi nodded slightly.

"Yeah, can you actually grab me a bag of cereal. Like, take the box of cereal and put some into a bag, I mean." Jimin hummed in agreement and quickly made both Yoongi and himself one. "Hyung, you ready to go?" Yoongi nodded and stood up, grabbing his wallet and keys and cane before following Jimin out the door. After Yoongi locked the door, Jimin slipped his cereal in his coat pocket before he could forget and skipped merrily down the hallway, humming to himself.