Wasps

Hermione had headed to the empty girls dormitory which everyone had retreated upon hearing the news.

By now she was shaking profusely, no longer sad but now furious. She wanted to find Harry and she wanted to hurt him more than he hurt her.... She wanted him to suffer.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and Hermione looked up. It was no other than Harry walking into the room.

Instead of the usual butterflies that filled her stomach when she saw him, all she felt was wasps, stinging and clawing.

"Hermione?" He said slowly, looking around the room to find her. Hermione was huddled on the floor behind her bed.

He swung around and the second he saw her, his face softened. "Hermione..." He said.

"Go away," Hermione said as quietly as possible. "Hermione, we need to talk," he said, sitting on the bed across from her.

"I don't care about anything you have to say," she said. "You have to hear the truth!" Said Harry. Hermione looked up at him. "What? That you cheated on me with Ron's sister?!" She spat.

"I didn't mean to! There was something.... Something in my drink, something in the air, something! I wasn't myself," he said.

Hermione laughed. "Am I really supposed to believe that?"

"Yes, yes you are!" Said Harry, exasperated.

"Who would have done that to you?" She asked quietly, still sitting in the floor.

"I honestly have no clue. Maybe Ginny, but I don't think she'd do that...."

"I thought Ginny was my friend!" She snapped. "Obviously she wasn't because she snogged you every change she could get!"

"Hermione, you have to believe me. I'm so sorry," he said, getting up and sitting down next to her. "I would never do that to you, I swear."

She looked at him. She could always tell when he was lying, his cheeks would get red and he would avoid eye contact with her.  He was looking dead onto her.

Suddenly, She smiled a watery smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have believed you would have actually cheated on me," She said.

He smiled back at her. He gave her a big hug and pulled her into a kiss. She quickly backed out. "Oh no. You have to take a few showers before I kiss you again."

~
Sorry for the short chapter! I've been super busy.
Thank you for all your positive feedback! You guys mean so much to me. 😊💖