Epilogue

19 Years Later

Hermione smirked at Harry as she held the hand of their daughter, Lily Minerva Potter. Harry smiled back, guiding their other child, their son James Sirius Potter.

"Ready to go through?" Harry said, starring at the brick wall. James nodded slowly, looking like he might be sick. "Alright, here we go," Harry exclaimed.

He held on to James's cart with him, and charged into the wall, quickly disappearing. "Our turn!" Hermione said to Lily. She smiled, running into the wall with her mother.

The second they went through, the familiar mist came over them, and they were greeted by the Hogwarts Express.

They walked forward, trailing behind Harry and James. "Where's Mia?" Lily asked. Hermione pointed towards Ron and Pavarti, bidding farewell to their daughter. "There she is, but let's wait a moment, let them say goodbye," Hermione said.

Harry walked up to Neville and Luna, with their son Caleb. "Hi there, Harry. Just thought we'd come to say goodbye. Caleb's not going until next year."

Harry smiled at Caleb. "Hi again, Caleb." Caleb smiled back sheepishly. "He's a bit shy," Neville whispered. Harry smiled, turning to James.

"You're going to have so much fun, James. It's a real blast. Don't get in too much trouble, now," he said.

"As long as I'm not in Slytherin...." James mumbled.

"James, listen," Harry said slowly, "Whether you are in Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor, we will love you equally. There is nothing bad about any of them, okay?"

James nodded, and Harry pulled his son into a hug. Lily tugged on Hermione jacket. "I want to go!" She whined. "Next year, sweetie," Hermione said happily. "Why don't you say goodbye to your brother and then you can go and say goodbye to Mia?" Lily nodded.

"Bye James," she said, walking up to her brother and hugging her. "Don't miss me too much," James teased. "I wouldn't count on it," Lily teased back, giggling. She then ran over towards Ron and Pavarti.

"Oh, James," Hermione said tearfully, embracing him in a hug. "I'll miss you mom," he said to her. "I'll miss you more, sweetheart," she said back. "Please write every week," she told him, holding his head in her hands. "I promise," he said.

She smiled, letting him go, Ron and Pavarti joining them. Lily came over, clutching Hermione. "Time flies, huh?" Ron said. Hermione nodded, wiping away her tears. "You know he's not going to write every week, right?" Harry said, watching him board the train.

Hermione laughed in between cries. "Yes, yes, I know," she said. She sighed, holding Lily tight. "He'll be alright," she said softly.

Harry nodded, "I know."

They watched him sit with Mia in a compartment, waving frantically out the window as the train pulled away.

They both waved back. "That'll be you soon," Harry said to Lily. She smiled at Harry.

The scar had not pained Harry in 19 years.

All was well.

-

And that bring our story to a close. From two eleven year olds boarding the train themselves, to a married couple watching their kids do they same. Maybe their children will one day have a similar story to tell. But for now, it remains belonging to Harry and Hermione, full of laughter, tears, and happiness. True loves comes where you don't expect it. And that reigned true for them. A tale of, truly, perfect harmony.