Foxy x reader Fluff~

As you sat in your office, you grabbed your backpack. The backpack included; junk food, energy drinks and random drinks that you've never seen before and thought you might wanna try.

"I...am not falling asleep tonight..." you mutter as you finish pulling the backpack next to the chair on the floor.

"Foxy should be stopping by too..." you say, a quiet blush appering on your face.

So...you had grown a little crush on the Fox-animatronic, who hasn't?

You settle back in your chair, picking up your camera and checked all the cams. Everyone was in their place on the Stage and you checked Pirates Cove. Foxy was peeking out, obviously waiting for the camera to be turned to him and flashed a smile and wink. You giggled a little bit and smiled, he was too much sometimes. He hopped off his stage and walked down to your office with care, the other animatronics wouldnt kill you, but that didnt mean they wouldn't be cranky if they were woken up.

"Aye Lass!" Foxy said as he reached the door, his tail happily wagging like a puppy.

"Hi Foxy! How are you doing?"

"Aye, i'm doing good..." he replied, somewhat...flushed?

He got really awkward then had a surge of confidence. Picking you up he softly nuzzled your hair.

"Uh, F-Foxy?" You say, madly blushing, 'What is he doing?'

He made a strange sound to your ears until you realised...he was...purring? Still shocked you still were tense as he sat on the floor with you sat in between his legs. He nuzzled your hair, then your neck, then your shoulder. Putting his head on your shoulder, he sighed.

After a moment or two you eases into his grasp and calmed down, blushing all the way.

"Foxy..." "Lassie..." you both said in unison.

"Oh...you go first." You urged.

"Well...uh..." he said, clearing his throat(?), "I...I...I love...you..." he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"You...love me?" You asked him.

He eargly nodded back, as to assure you he wasnt lieing.

Kissing his muzzle you snuggle even more into him, forgetting all o the energy crap you bought.

"I love you too..." you whisper back as you snuggle close to him and close your eyes.

"Im glad..." he says as he embrases you, hoping six am could not come soon.