Springtrap x Fangirl! Reader fluff

[I've seen a lot of fangirls in the comments for Springtrap so...yup...LET'S DO THIS! I will be using my version of springtrap where he is more shy]

No one's pov

It was currently 1:48 am as (Y/n) looked tiredly at the clock, wondering why she was up. She picked up her device and opened up Wattpad, looking for another Springtrap fanfiction to read, when she stumbled along a Springtrap story she would enjoy reading.

(Y/n) squirmed around in her bed, blushing and making small noises as she hugged her phone to her chest smiling. The fangirling female finally settled down and yawned, taking note that she should probably get to sleep. Turning on some light music on her phone and plugging it in she dove into her haven of sleep. As she awoke, she realised she wasn't at home anymore. She tried to sit up, but was being held to something...someone?

She turned her head slightly as she blushed, feeling the persons hot sleeping breath on her neck. Slightly panicing, she took a deep breath and calmed down...mostly.

'OK (y/n)...you're fine...you're wearing clothes, good...Now let's see what holding us...' (y/n) said to herself as she managed to turn around, face to face with a sleeping...Springtrap?!

(Y/n) blushed hard, nose to...muzzle with the creature. She could confirm that he was not a figment of her imagination and pondered what could get her out of this situation. Slowly, Springtrap began to awake and (y/n) pretended to sleep and "sleepily" nuzzled into him. He made a soft humming sound, as if he was pleased and adjusted himself so that you were more comfortable. He ran his hands through your hair, being careful not to catch any snags. (Y/n) started to "wake up" as if she normally would without anyone else in her bed.

She slowly got up, sitting straight and Springtrap arms wrapped around her waist as she sat in his lap, facing him. As she opened her eyes and tried to put on the most innocent face of her life.

"H-huh? What..." (y/n) said trying to stay undercover but still revealing her confusion.

He nuzzled his face into her hair, "Morning babe..." he said quietly.

You were confused...Did you two know each other?

"Um, this may sound weird but where am I? Who are you?" You knew damn well who he was, but didn't believe what was happening.

He looked at you with concern in his eyes, "(Y/N) are you alright...?" he placed a 'hand' on your forehead seemingly checking your temperature.

"Y-you can't be real..." You muttered, "I've gotta be dreaming..."

He grabbed your shoulders and faced you towards him.

"Babe, please tell me you're joking...If you are it's not funny.." he said with a panicky tone.

"I'm sorry...I don't think we've ever met before..." You said sadly, hating the look of pain and panic in his eyes.

"Oh my God..." he muttered under his breath, "I'm sorry but..." he pulled you into his embrace and held you tightly, "I...I can't let you go. I love you too much..."

"I...I guess if I used to love you, I can just fall in love with you all over again..." You said slowly, choosing your words carefully.

"Than...Than Zared..." he said, with a calmer tone than he has used before.

"What?" You replied, not sure what he was trying to say.

"My name is Than..." he said whilst looking away from you, "This is probably going to be awkward since you don't remember me but..." he leaned his face in a bit and kisses you softly, quickly separating and getting out of the bed and pet your hair gently.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast...Call if you need something or have any questions, alright?" he said, making sure you heard him.

"Yes...Thank you Than..." You replied quietly.

He turned to leave the room. Midway through the door you spoke up,

"Man...I'm falling in love with you already..."

He turned back to your frame and smiled and chuckled, then continued down the hallway leaving the door open, humming a song of some sort.
---------------------------------------------------------

721 words
Listening to: Nothing
Feelings on the one- shot: Cheezy...sorry guys I couldn't think of anything...

Love you all~☆♡ keep writing!!

{Insert name here} out ;3