Toy Bonnie x Reader lemon

You had been working at Freddy's for quite some time. You had made special friendships with many of the animatronics that inhabited the restaurant. Relaxing back in your chair, you think about all of your friends. Both the old and new gang's were very friendly and you loved to be around them all! Hearing thudding coming from your right air vent you giggle to yourself.

"Bon Bon, you do know there's a very large entrance you could walk through, right?" You said, giggles following short after.

Pulling himself out of the vent, he stood up and dusted himself off. "O-of course I know that..." he mumbles something about a dramatic entrance as you smile sweetly.

"What do you need? BB being loud again or something?" You turned your head to look at him as you pushed the button to wind the music box. Mari loved his music and needed it to sleep, but every so often he would give you a break to hang out with your friends.

The tall man merely laughed quietly, recalling a past event from when you had scolded BB about not waking up Mari with his balloon popping fests. "Not at all, my lovely. Just came by to say hello...?" he seemed to be unsure of his words, but you brushed it off and filed out some complaints from annoying mothers about random things like the pizza.

"Alright then! I'll be here if you need me, call anytime." you smiled at him once more and then turned back to the papers on your desk.

"Actually..." He placed a hand on top of the paper you were currently filling out and used his other hand to tilt your head to look at his. "There is one thing you could help me with Hun." His slightly southern voice sending chills down your spine.

You hadn't really told anyone, but you had fallen in love with the blue bunny. His emerald green eyes, his bright blue hair and rosy cheeks had you melting at the thought of him. His fit figure made you just want to caress his body and make him shudder under your touch...But you could never voice those thoughts out loud...

Clearing your throat you notice you had spaced out. You quickly gained your composure the redness still evident on your face. Noticing this, TB smirked slightly.

"Something wrong Dear?" he had leaned up to your ear and whispered it ever so sweetly. His voice gave you massive butterflies, your stomach feeling like knots and an all too familiar heat erupting between your thighs. Blushing even more at this point you push the tablet into his hands and quickly ask him to take care of the music box. Running off to the restroom you make a rushed turn into the female washroom.

"Ok Y/n, relax, you're fine. Keep it in your pants!" you mutter to yourself. Closing your eyes to try to relax you couldn't stop your imagination from running rampant.

TB was behind you, groping you gently, his hands knowing right where to go for your pleasure. His body up against yours, slightly pushing you into the sink making your body melt in his hands.

"Fuck..." you moaned out slightly, trying to keep your hands from your sensitive zones that begged for stimulation. He was kissing your neck now, his hands feeling up and down your body. It was driving you crazy, you hated it...but loved it at the same time...

"Y/n, are you in there?" You jolted from your pleasure filled thoughts and rushed to look presentable. Turning on the faucet you rushed your hands under the cold water and splashed your face, your body shuddering at the sudden cold. Turning off the tap you grab a paper towel and dry off.

Walking out of the bathroom you bump into a firm chest. Looking up you see TB staring down at you, tablet in hand. "You left pretty quick there, I didn't startle you did I?" he seemed worried he might have scared you off...You felt bad, but confused as to how you were gonna explain what happened.