Banshees and Nogitsunes?

"Stiles!" Chris Argent, the Chief of CONTROL, calls out.

"Here, Chief." Stiles Stilinski stumbles in to the office.

"Now, Stiles, I have a very important mission for you." The Chief takes a seat on his office chair, "We have a KAOS, the evil agency, agent after you."

"After you?" Stiles asks, bewildered.

"No," The Chief shook his head. Typical Stiles, he thinks. "After you."

He points at Stiles.

"At me, too, Chief?" He asked, wide eyed. "They must really hate us this year."

"Stiles." He says firmly. "They're just after you, not me."

Stiles Stilinski's mouth hangs open. "Me? Why me?"

"CONTROL suspects that it's got something to do with the amount of cases you've solved. They may force you to work for KAOS."

Stiles doesn't move.

"Now, Agent 86, don't worry. We have top security." The Chief erasures. "Agent 99 will meet you at your apartment when you get home."

"How will I know it's him?"

"It's a she." Chris corrects, "Here."

The Chief hands him a note with a message on it that he will say to Agent 99 to know it is her.

"Remember to destroy it." He adds.

He nods and leaves the CONTROL headquarters.

🔎

Agent 86 walks up the apartment hall.

Standing in front of his apartment is a beautiful young women with strawberry blond hair.

"A banshee's scream can kill." She looks up at him, wondering if he is the agent.

"A nogitsune posses a human host." He confirms.

"Hi Agent 99." He puts out his hand out, "I'm Stiles Stilinski."

"You can call me Lydia. My full name is Lydia Martin." She shakes his hand.

He unlocks the door, letting her inside his apartment.

They take a seat on his couch.

"Do you even know what banshees and a nogitsunes are?" Stiles asks, "The secret messages have been crazy."

"If I remember correctly," she states, "Those are both mythical creatures. But, I agree, they have been crazy."

"So, can I get you anything, Lydia? Coffee?"

"Of course."

"I wouldn't give up a chance to get a pretty girl a coffee."

Maybe too soon, Stiles cringes and corrects himself, definitely too soon.

He prepares the coffee and hands it to her.

"So, Lydia," Stiles breaks the tense silence, "How old are you?"