Escape Plan

Theo furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. The jail cell was quiet and being there two weeks made it feel anything but normal.

Today was the day, the escape plan. Theo, however didn't know why he had to stay for two weeks. To him, it seemed like he could have been freed the day he came. But of course they had the other KAOS agents in here, too many to count, and they couldn't pass this opportunity to free some of their workers.

The plan was easy. A group of guards (One who, oddly, had some sort of walking stick, while the others trailed close behind; one on either side) will do it.

Theo, unlike some of the other prisoners had to be kept in his cell at all times.

It was like a blink of an eye and they had escaped.

Well, sort of.

The yells of policemen was not far away. Theo could hear the guns rattle as they loaded, even through the the sound of the helicopter that would take them to real freedom. He pushed past the other agents and climbed onto the helicopter.

If anyone was going to escape it was going to be me, Theo thought to himself.

-

Stiles picked up his phone.

He couldn't stop. He couldn't stop thinking about Lydia.

She had given him her number just before she left his apartment.

But does that mean she's interested?

Or was it just for work?

He gripped the phone tighter and forced him self to call her. His finger hovered over the call symbol.

Why do I even care so much, he thought, what's the worst that could happen.

Just as he was going to push the call button his phone began to beep.

He knew that the only person who would call him at this time of the night would be the Chief, Chris Argent. He put his phone down not bothering to check it as his boss would more likely call him on his gadget phones

Being a secret agent meant you had to have a lot traps and gadgets, and you also have to have some - or a lot - in your house.

So finding which phone was ringing was going to be quite a task.

Stiles turned his head to see where the noise was coming from.

He tried his lamp phone (a lamp that also can be used as a phone).

No luck.

He tried his tissues box phone, all four of his bed posts phones and even his shoe phone.

Nothing. He lay back on his bed and sighed.

He picked up his normal phone going back to calling Lydia until he realised someone was calling him on his real phone.

Seriously, he thought until he saw it was Lydia calling him.

He picked up hoping it wasn't too late.

"Stiles?" Lydia asked, "The Chief needs us, Agent 86. Theo has escaped."