Chapter 6

Once i told Nicole i was 'fine' i ran off to my house. Well Nicole's house. I go into my room and slam the door. "No. Aaron is gone and thats final. He isn't alive. Quit thinking about him..." I mumbled to myself. I wrapped my arms under my kneecap while my knees touched my torso. I rocked back and fourth. I need to forget my past.. I start to lightly cry. A knock was heard. I got up and opened it to see Laurance. "Hey [F/N] want to go and get some lunch later. I need a break after Aphmau killed us for not showing for a few days." He said with a chuckle. I smirked "yeah.. Maybe later. Not right now at the moment. I just need to clear my head" I said. Laurance nodded "Sounds like a date! I'll come around dawnish nightish? Say... 8?" He asked. "Yeah sure...." i said. He kissed my forehead and left. He left me dumbfounded. I quickly close the door and press my back to the door. I blushed and smiled to myself. "Thats good to know that someone at least cares for me..." i said. I smiled to myself which was a rare event to see. I quickly replaced it with a confused look. "What to wear?" I said to myself
~ Laurance PoV~
I made the first move! Garroth and Dante will never have [F/N]!! Hah! Garroth can have Aphmau and Dante can have.... Uh... Nicole! I left her house or should I say Nicole's and walked to the plaza. Logan stared at me. "You look like something down and amazing is going down." He said with a sarcastic tone. I frowned. "Whats going on is that the epic showdown of me punching your face if you keep acting like a jerk Logan" I said with a growl in my voice. He lowered his head and sat at his bench silently. I smiled knowing I have won that match. He better keep is mouth shut or its my fist. I walk and find the Statue of Irene and walk up to it. I admire it's beauty and smile. I prayed to Irene that me and [F/N] will be together... Forever.
~ ??? PoV ~
I watched Laurance carefully and ran to [F/N]'s house. I see her look sad. Hehe. That face will soon be taken over by rage and hatred once I turn her into a shadow knight. Ahhaa! We will be unstoppable with her. Her magicks is very rare and powerful. I don't know why she hasn't discovered her power. Its more than Lady Irene's power herself. I look at sky and see the sky turning near the time Laurance is going to pick her up. Time for Mission Silent Disaster.
~ [F/N] POV ~
I see Laurance at my door in his guard suit and I'm in my regular cloak. I decided to take off my cloak off my head but kept it drapped on my shoulders stopping at my ankles. I had my [f/c] cursed sword wrapped in my chains just in case any things happens. Laurence blushes "wow. I never seen you without our cloak over your head. Your really pretty" He said. Inside my anger boiled up since I forgot I erased his memories of him breaking my arm. My eye twitched for a second and smiled. "Hehe. Quit being cheesy and go. Before I change my mind and eat here" I said jokingly and punched his arm softly. He grabbed his torso near the heart and acted like he was hurt "[F/N] you broke my heart!" He cried. I punched his arm harder making him fall to the ground. He laughed as I extended my arm for him to grabbed. He grabbed it but pulled me down instead. I feel beside him and grunted. "LAURANCE YOUR DEAD!" I yelled. I tackled him and kept punching him in the stomach and kicked him in the place no man should get kicked. He cried in the corner as I laughed in victory. I place my right foot on his back and put my arms on my hips. "I WIN SUCKER!" I screamed.
~ Third person POV ~
After a while the two Laurance and [F/N] went to the Irene statue and ate rainbow curry with root beer. Laurance talked about this life before Phoenix drop and where he lived in Meteli and [F/N] talked about her life as a cage bored in her house. She didn't say anything about forced marriage or how she's Lord Charles daughter of [V/N]. They had fun after wrestling a bit and fighting over the last piece of the curry. Laurance and [F/N] left the statue and walked to Nicole's house and saw Nicole punching the dummies with her iron fist gauntlets. Laurance and [F/N] slipped into [F/N] without Nicole noticing. Laurance told [F/N] he had fun a and they should do it again some time. [f/n] laughed and puhsed Laurance out the door and sat on her bed.
~ Your POV ~
I sat on my bed smiling. I took off my black combat boots and kicked them off
and soon I heard a knock on my door. I sighed thinking it was Laurance again or Nicole this time but when i opened if i see a passed out Nicole amd a passed out Laurance on the floor I looked up and see someone I always hated.......

Zenix......

Well guys. That was a short update. Sorry. Anyways I hope you enjoy Cuz I got tons of comments staying hurry up. Sorry I'm trying. But school and well Instagram. XD well remember my post I posted earlier today about messaging me about what's up and new updates and stuff like that. Well guys anwaysss.... ILYSM GUYS 2.34K!?? GUYS I CRI. LIEK I IMAGINE THAT LIKE APHMAU LIKES. SORRY BUT IT DOES. for this much view I have more books coming out. Here's a preview of names and what they are.
***
Published soon is my
Travis X Reader - Demons Within.
***
Published after the Travis one is my
Dante X Reader - The Girl Guard
***
After the Travis and Dante stories are out there's going to be a
MCD One-Shots
***
I'll be posting a schedule for updating those once they're published and get some views. Well hope you enjoy this update on news and my account. Well bai!!!
***
Words:: 1075 words