Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - A Kiss to Awake my inner self?

-----

I then see the someone I always hated... Zenix. My eyes watered. He walked up to me and hugged me playing with my hair. Even though I hate Zenix. I still have to care for my step brother. (BUM BUM BUM! PLOT TWIST HAHAHA) "W-What did you do to them?... Zenix..." I asked in between sobs. He continued smoothing out my hair. "Oh them. Sorry I just made them go to sleep for a while. My bad big sis" He said with a little chuckle. I felt a burning desire to kill this man in front of me. But I also feel a desire to keep him with me. He always kept me safe and calm. I hated that. I wanted him to see I can care for myself. I'm a big girl. I'm not 2 anymore. I pushed him off gently. "What do you want Zenix?" I asked. "What? Can't I see my big sis or is that a crime along with abandoning you?" He asked with a devilishly sexy smirk. 'Wait! Did I say my step bro has a sexy smirk? No. I didn't. Ugh.' "Its not a crime.. I just thought you came to hurt me once again like you did when you left..." I looked down not wanting to see him. I felt a finger under my chin and lifted my chin up. My [e/c] orbs stared into his eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned in and kissed me. My eyes grew wider. Did my brother just kiss me!?!!!?!!! I then passed out cold.

----

~ Nicole POV ~

-----

I woke up. "Owwww... My head What? Did I fall asleep? Eh never mind." I got up and see Laurance passed out two. I shook him and he woke. "Ahh! WHERE IS HE!?!" He yelled. "Who?" I asked. "ZENIX! HE KNOCKED YOU OUT AND THEN ME!?! WAIT! CHECK ON [F/N]!!" He screamed. I nodded and ran up to [F/N] door and slammed it open. My eyes teared. She's not there anymore. "Laurance..." I cried. "IS SHE THERE!?" He continued to yell. "NO! SHES NOT LAURANCE! ZENIX MUST'VE WANT SOMETHING WITH HER POWERS!" I screamed. "WAIT!? SHES A MAGICKS USER!!??!!" He yelled once again. "Not quite... She.. Well. I really don't know what she is" I said. I looked down. '[f/n]... Where did you go?' 

---

~ ??? POV ~ 

----

I look up after the sounds of screaming and yelling. I look out my library's window and see the new girl [f/n] being dragged away by.... ZENIX?!?!?! What does she have that Zenix wants? or does he just want random people to be a shadow knight? i better do something about this before [f/n] gets.... 

-----

~ Zenix's POV ~

------

I see that librarian girl, Emmalyn was it? she saw what i did so I dropped my passed out big sis. She's so adorable. I sighed and i ran inside through the back and knock her out. She dropped and I ran back to [f/n] and picked her up. I ran to the walls of sneaked out without guards seeing me. I made sure Brian saw me though, he nodded and so did I. I ran for about a few hours and made it to the Wolf Tribe. They were in a meeting so I ran past their tents or houses and went inside the cave. I opened it by using a body. Well sacrificing someone to open it. I used it and it opened. I saw the purple entrance and went inside. I saw Sasha come up with Gene behind her. "OH! Gene look who we have here?~" Sasha sunged. Gene devilishly smirked. "Now.. We can begin turning her~" He said. I dropped my big sis and waited for Gene to pick her up. He picked her up gently bridal style. Sasha growled. Was Sasha jealous? well no matter, no one has time for love at this era. Me and Sasha walked behind Gene and went inside the room. We placed her onto bench like seat table. We watched as my sister transformed into one of us. Hours later she was a full shadow knight with demonic powers and god like powers also. Suddenly, Gene stumbled backwards. Me and Sasha pulled out our swords and transformed we saw Gene with his hands covering up blood on his stomach. I saw Laurance in front of Gene and [f/n]. Laurance quickly grabbed [f/n] and jumped through the portal. "Hahah.. SOON HE'LL FIGURE IT OUT!! Mawhahahahahahahah!!" I laughed. Sasha and Gene joined. Gene quickly healed and started walking towards our prisoner. Vylad. Garroth Ro'meave and Zane Ro'meave's little brother. Eventually that bastard will start talking.

---

(Back To Laurances POV if he ever had one)

----

I quickly jumped out the portal and ran holding [f/n] tightly in my arms. I got to the Wolf Tribes place but didn't want to stop. They really don't like me that much. I ran around the tribe and stopped at a little bench out in the no where, then I set [f/n] down. I looked at her eyes... Her eyes. That's it. "I will kill Zenix and Gene for what they did! They turned her into one of them! Gah! I'm so stupid! Its my fault shes like this! I should've ran a lot faster.. I should've had my guard up..." i started crying. I felt a pair of arms touch my shoulders. I stopped crying and looked at the arms, my eyes glaring down the arms to see who they belong to. There were [f/n]'s. She smiled. I looked at her eyes, her blind eyes. I see her faded [e/c] orbs. We stared at each other eyes for a good minute. Well, at least I did. I didn't realize it but I was leaning in, then I felt her soft lips connect with mine. I closed my eyes and held her cheek. I felt her arm released from holding onto me. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I felt a hot tear fall to my hand. I separated from kissing her and saw her crying. "ssshh, it's okay. It's just me, Laurance. Your with me, not with Gene... ssssshh" I started playing with her hair. I grabbed the back of her head and brought it up to my shoulder. Embracing her at the same time. She cried softly on my shoulders. Stroking her hair calmed her down. I heard a faint cute snore belonging to her. Irene, she's attacking my heart.......

---------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , ending with a cute little laurance x reader 😏 now all we need is fricking dante x reader, aaron x reader, garroth x reader, travis x reader and more action *^* Da fite action not you know 😏 Sorry for not updating in ages. I do apologize. Hope you enjoy this little scene. During my way up tho my one shots book will have a request page up so yeah, watch out for that. Well remeber follow me on insta if you own one. Haha. Many of you already follow tho so yeah. This is Kiara or Lui signing out! BAI BAI; 

Instagram; travisguardz / jason.the.guard / lxdyalina / cheese.multifandom / martha.zimbra

-----------------------------------------

1212 words