Dante X Reader - Part 1

|EDITED|
~SWEAR WARNING~
Your POV
----
I saw him. The man I used to love. Garroth. That jerk. He cheated in me for the Lord of Phoenix Drop. Ugh. I hate working with Katelyn at the moment. Me and Katelyn were here in Phoenix Drop to get answer for Zane and for ourselves about Jeffory. Even though we work for Zane we are on Phoenix Drop's side. Well I still don't trust Aphmau or the entire village. We docked at the docks and we saw a group of people running the the docks confused. I smirked. "Lady [F/N] the Shadow Heart, we have landed. You may exit the boat with Lady Katelyn the Fire Fist of the Jury Of Nine." One of my guards guards told me. I smirked wider and went next to Katelyn one of my closest friends. Sisters in Combat. We grabbed our weapons out and had our guards behind us. We walked off and saw Aphmau and Him. His face of confusion went to a look of sadness. I kept my normal emotionless face on as Katelyn talked. "We come in no harm. Were here to find answers of a friend of ours who went missing" Katelyn said softly and calm. "HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU! YOU WORK FOR ZANE!!" the bitch who stole Garroth from me yelled towards katelyn. But who cares. Garroth is weaker than me and she is too. "Hey listen why don't you shut up with your annoying yelling and trust us." I said crossing my arms. Katelyn glared at me and punched me. I smirked. "Im so sorry Lady Aphmau. We do come in peace. Its just... This one has a hard time trusting people and has a hard time controlling her anger." Katelyn said to them glaring at me. I looked the other way. I saw a man with blue hair. Nice shiny blue orbs too. He looked.. Hot. Wait what?! No! I can't fall in love again! I said to myself. I shook my head ignoring him. I sighed and turned around and walked towards the boat. "[F/N]! Where are you going!?" Katelyn yelled. "Back on the boat once your done trying to get these losers to trust us." I said waving my hand and getting on up with my two guards. They stared at me, I knew because I feel daggers hitting my back. I arrived at the boat and I sat down and grabbed my tea and dranked it slowly. I saw Katelyn coming up. "Okay. They finally trust me. Not you so much because you used to date Garroth and you called them losers and annoying and so" She said patting my head. I smacked her hand and stood up. "I'm going to be edge looking out" I said going to the edge of the boat where the boats sails first start at. Few minutes later I hear the sound of clanking of my armor when I sat. I hummed and closed my eyes. I was like that for a minute and felt a disturbance in the air. I got up and see Katelyn knocked out by him. Garroth. With that bitch next to him. Our guards. Dead. My eyes grew in fear and shock. They turned around and faced me. I felt a hot tear fall. My head dropped. I hear Garroths armor come closer in a running noise. I smirked as I quickly got out my weapon and stabbed him in the heart and twisted my sword deeper in. The woman stood there in fearm "YOU! KILLED MY GUARDS! YOU SHALL DIE TOO YOU WHORE!" I said as I transformed into my Jury Of Nine form. I was called The Shadow Heart for a reason. One I was always lurking in the shadows to get my victims. Two because I have no heart. But I do... I don't show my emotions well.. Tears fell harder and faster. My eyes were all black. With white orbs. My armor turned black and I grew at least a few feet. I was about 6'0 now in my form. My sword transformed into a demon longsword. My sword had a demon living within it so I whispers to my weapon to fuse its powers with mine so I'll be even more powerful. Aphmau stepped back and fell. I was about slam my sword into her until I saw the man with blue hair earlier and he pinnned me to the ground. "H-Hey! GET OFF OF ME OR YOU'LL DIE TOO LIKE HIM!!" I yelled in my Jury of Nine demonic voice. "No. You won't kill an old friend of yours.... [F/N].. What happen to you after Gene erased your memories...?" I remembered that voice. The words. Gene. This must be...

.................Dante................
----------
Hey guys this is Kaira. This story is dedicated to my husband on Instagram. @zaneguardz. Love chu Zane ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ sorry I didn't reply any today. Remember my main phone is possessed. (THROW THE CHEESE *COUGH* YOU MEAN HOLY WATER *COUGH*) But this my other phone I'm writing this. But this book is made for 2k views on my main story Attack On My Heart. Love chu all!!! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ Credits to my friend NicoleGuardz on Instagram for this picture for this story. Give credits to me for my cover. I'll change it soon tho :/