Laurance X Yandere!Reader

|Edited|
~Gore and Swear and Trigger Warning~
-
Laurance X Yandere!Reader - I can't help it
---

~ Your POV ~
I sighed as I walked through the forest. I heard talking so I decided to hide behind a tree. I then saw my senpai. Oh Senpai Laurance. Will you ever notice me~? I thought to myself. Wait. Wasn't Laurance, Aphmau, Vylad, Chad, Katelyn, Travis, Lucinda, Isabel, and the prisoners Sasha and Michi supposed to be making the sanctuary for when wars happen and stuff. Wait! Why didn't they invite me?! I then heard Aphmau. "Laurance. I don't even trust her! She stalks you. She called you Senpai! What is a senpai!?" She screeched. I realized she was talking about me. That burst my bubble. I transformed into my Shadow Knight form and waited. "She stalks me!?! How did I not know?!" Senpai yelled. "Because! She's crazy! She can make herself not noticeable to you. But we can obviously see her! She's inZane! (Hehe) Laurance! I need to tell Levin so he can kick her out!" She continued. Oh no~ No one is going to let you get away.. Hehe. Maybe I'll be stronger if I take her relic when I kill her! Mawahahahah! My shadow form yelled in my head. "Thank you Aphmau." Laurance said. Aphmau blushed. "I know your not Garroth but.. I need you.. I need you here. And now" She said he blushed but before he can think Aphmau kissed him. He kissed back having a 5 minute make out session. I stood in disgust and horror. I realized Travis was next to me. "Looks like we both lost...." He said. "Oh Travis~ you give up so easily... Don't you see? We still have a chance if we kill Aphmau. Well I have a chance. Heheheh. I can share Irene powers with you. We will be unstoppable with Irene's power. We will be stronger than Irene and your father combine!" My shadow self maniacally inzane. My shadow took over complete. "Your crazy [F/N] after you meet me and my father. Which who is responsible for making you mad. You went psycho. Yeah you had feeling for him but when you went mad you grew stronger and made better feelings for you. Your insane now" He said. "Oh really Pretty boi~ why don't you just die with Aphmau?" The shadow said. Before I could fight it off it killed Travis on the spot. I grabbed his head and smashed it into a tree opening his head. I stabbed my sword into him 10 times. Making sure he's dead. Hehehe~ I laughed. I had no control. Not ever again. I see Laurance and Aphmau behind me in fear. Blood on my face and clothing. "Laurance ~ You really hate me? I thought you loved me? Remember the time I hugged you for the first time and you said your really cute date me? Hehehe? Remember that Cassanova? Hehehehehe. Remember when you kissed me? And told me I love to the noon and back? Hehhee. I do! Now.. Look here. This woman is stealing you away. FROM ME!!! HEHEHHEE. SHES TELLING YOU LIES TO GET INSIDE YOUR PANTS. SHES THIRSTY FOR GARROTH. NOT YOU. SHES JUST GOING TO USE YOU LIKE SHE DID WITH AARON AND ZANE!" I (shadow) said. He looked at aphmau. She looked down. "See! She thought you were a fool! She doesn't care about you! She's cares only for Garroth! The man you trusted as a brother! Listen Laurance! Come with me the easy way or the hard way my love~!" The shadow spoke. "......." Laurance said. "Heheheh? The hard way I'm amusing?!" The shadow said. The shadow then stabbed Aphmau in the head and kicked her In the stomach. Then kicked her jaw and breaking her arm. The shadow grabbed Aphmau head and slammed it into the tree several times. Opening her head open. Laurance looked in fear and disgust. He went to throw up and turned around but saw Travis' dead body too and decided to just sallow his barf back up. I well the shadow stopped ripping Aphmau's guts out and faced Laurance. He cried and fell to the ground. "so... your a shadow knight.. you can't fight it... can you?..." I/Shadow frowned "grrrrrrr..." "heh.. i guess it consumed you. your shadow is the reason for your insanity.. im so sorry you can't control it.. i'll help.." He said and stood up. I got out my sword but he pushed the sword down gently. The real me gasped inside. I wished he can hear me... Laurance grabbed my cheek, Well mostly the shadow's, and he slid his hand to my mouth wiping his warm fingers on my pink lips. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up. He looked into my eyes. The bloody eyes that the shadow did. His lips slowly came closer, closing the space between us. He closed his green eyes and held me by his hands holding the shoulders. Me? I was making this retentive. I can feel the presence of the shadow leaving. My regular clothes came back and everything else did too. He pulled back and saw me. "Sorry... i can't help it" We said in unison. I blushed as he scratched the back of his brownish tan hair his blush was as deep as a tomato. "Im just going to go feed my cat..." He said walking away slowly. "You dont have a cat..." i said. "Heh. I know" Laurance laughed and walked away. I put my back against the tree. I felt bad for making fake Aphmau and Travis. They knew about this.. Hehhe... I just wanted Laurance to notice me. Heh i guess i cant help it~
------
FINALLY. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY BOOKS ;~; and i wont be able to again for a while. Im been grounded due to grades and today my phone is getting taken away so... Yeah ;~:.. I'll try and post more chapters on my school computer. So yeah hoped you enjoyed?
---
Words: 1005 total