Travis X Flirty!Reader

|EDITED|
~Romantic Stuff Warning?~
-
Travis X Reader - Evil Flirt Twins.
WARNING: Um stuff. Let's just say Reader. Is thirsty. XD
----
~ Katelyns POV ~
Geez. Aphmau got me hooked on this game. Neko Atsume. I pretty much got all the cats in the game but ugh. I then heard my phone go off. Huh? Who could be texting me this hour. I open it and it was a text from [F/N]. I heard heard or seen her since our graduation of Junior High. I missed her. She was me and Nicole's best friend. Everyone was afraid of us when us three were around. Heh. I laughed. I missed those days. I looked down at what the text says.
*
You- italics
Katelyn- underline
*
"Hey Katelyn~ long time no see well. Heard. I was just wondering can you help me move into my new house?"
"Uh sure. I'm doing good thanks for asking"
"Oh I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? Oh I'm sorry will you marry me? XD"
"XD I remember that. Ahh poor Castiel. She was so innocent. She didn't deserve Kayden proposing to her just to say he's sorry."
"XD yeah. Poor Cas. So meet me at MyStreet house 45"
"Wait?! MyStreet?! I live on that street!"
"REALLY!?! COME NOW!"
"ON MY WAY SOLDIER!"
"XD see you in a second gurl!"
*
I grabbed my things and get out my door. "Hey Katelyn! Where are you going?!" Aphmau said. "Meeting an old friend of mine" I said waving goodbye to Aphmau and leaving the house.
~ Your POV ~
I waited by the door. I haven't really changed much but now... Ugh I hate to admit. But every guy I meet I flirt with them. Ugh. That what I get for hanging out with Kayden after graduation. I hate myself. I then see Katelyn get out of her house that was like 5 houses down. She saw me and ran super duper fast towards me. She hugged me "OH MY IRENE [F/N] ITS BEEN SO LONG! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN SOLDIER!"
she yelled. Apparently she yelled so loud her neighbors got out their houses and ran towards Katelyn. I blushed and pushed Katelyn off. "Your embrassing me.." I said giving a bad weird aura making shivers go down everyone's back. She stepped back. "Sorry Soldier." She said. "Heh. Not a problem." I said. Four guys ran up to Katelyn and stand by her. Buy two of them came up to me. The silver haired one grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smirked and waited for an opening "I didn't know what love was till I meet you~" he sung. I smirked wider. "And I didn't know I can find such a hot creature like you. Your green eyes shine upon the sun that makes it shine brighter making my future brighter." I said back. Everyone shocked including him. I whispered to his ear. "And your hair reminds me of the saliva that we will be sharing~" He blushed and backed up. "Heh heh. Okay.. What happened!? Wait!? YOU TWO ARE EVIL FLIRTING TWINS!" Katelyn yelled. That left confused faces on everyone. They understand The silver haired guy but not me. "Heh. You remember now aye Katelyn~" I sung sneaking behind her and and smirked. "Ah! Your scaring me Soldier!" She said. "Hehe.. Oh Katelyn~ Don't you want to help though~" i said. She shooked her head scared and furiously. "Not any more thanks." I laughed. "Oh... I see. No one cares about me....." I said as smol fake tears fell. I wanted to make them feel bad. "I'll help!" The silver hair one from before said. "TRAVIS!" A girl screamed. "NICOLE!? WHY DO YOU CARE YOU LIKE DANTE!" The silver haired one named Travis apparently yelled back in defense. Wait. Nicole. "NICOLE!!!!!!!?" I cried faking it still. "SOLDIER!?!?!" she said. She ran fast speed and punched Travis out the way and hugged me. "Soldier it been sooooooooo looooooonnnnggg" she said. I cried more still faking it but I quickly pushed her away. "Sorry Iron Fist. But I need to finished moving in. Come on Travis help" I said grabbing his hoodie I will soon be wearing to sleep and pulling him inside my house.
* 3rd POV *
"I feel like we should run. I think those evil flirt twins are up to something" Katelyn said walking away slowly.
* Travis POV *
She let go. I quickly pinned her to a wall. "Your mine tonight~" I said. She blushed and laughed. Irene. She was so adorable when that happened. "Oh for suuree, just kiss me till tonight then~" she cooed. I place my lips onto her soft pink lips. Damn shes a good kisser. We ended up kissing till it was night time. Heehee. She's someone I want to keep. We snuggled on her black couch and slept. She grabbed ahold of my torso and brought herself closer. I wrapped my arms around her and stayed that way till the next morning.
***
I don't know what I made.

Dedicated to NicoleGuardz on Instagram. Love ya. P.s another chapter of main story coming out later and another new story. Hmm comment below to guess the X Reader. Remember its only McD peeps. goodbye. I need get to a funeral. So no school today. Bai My Sassy Demons!