Need A Good Title

When you look trough a library, the first thing you notice about books is the title, whenever you like the author, whenever you like the genre, if you don't like the title, the story will never attract the attention you need to start reading.

That's the same with a person's name, if they have names you don't like, you won't be pleased to meet them neither talk to them, but maybe if you would give them a chance to proof themselves worth it.... Maybe they will surprise you.

I woke up slowly, as my head hurt so much I could see silver butterflies floating and batting their shining wings around the slowly lightening room of the hospital.
My mother and father were the first I've seen, they smiled at me and hugged me tightly, they were crying and I was quite confused. I didn't slept that long, did I?

The third person to enter tough wasn't my grandmother as I expected, but a black and white haired boy with red eyes, he looked like he cried a lot too, but he immediately flashed a warm smile at the mere sight of me awoken. Who was him tough?

My parents left me alone with the boy, that thanked them hugging them, as he knew them even more than me, but I couldn't figure who he was. I didn't had a brother and my cousin were entirely different from him: I couldn't understand why he was so close to them.

"Excuse me, but....Who are you?"

I finally managed to ask after my parents went out, and I could see his face pass from utter happiness to the most agonizing of despair, he stopped his tracks towards my bed, placed his hands on his mouth in shock, as he couldn't believe I forgot about him, then I saw him shook his head and then his hand reaching slowly mine. He didn't smiled at me, he just looked like he had a mission, but soon his hand wasn't the only part of him reaching for me, soon his whole body was close to mine, and he embraced me in a hug.

"It's been more than two years.... I missed you so much Elyon..."

I just stared at him with wide eyes as his face neared mine until I could feel his hot breath on my mouth, and soon the gap closed as he kissed me, and my eyes widened even more as I tried to ask for help, even if his lips were covering mine from screaming, I pushed him away, my breathing reduced to a scared panting as he looked at me with shock in his red orbs.

"you really don't remember me..."

He chuckled, but he didn't look happy at all, more like desperate. He then introduced himself as Jackal Damien Berlin, and I giggled at his surname, telling him it was just like the capital of Germany.
He told me I had the same reaction the first time we met. So I told him I liked both his names, and he smiled nostalgic repeating I did the same once again.

He then proceeded to tell me it has been two years and three months since I passed out after the bus hit me, then he offered me a pair of glasses, saying that he tried to repair them the best he could, as they broken once again in the accident.

What did he meant with "once again"?

I placed them on my nose and immediately the lenses brighten themselves with a rainbow of little squares and words, some hidden inside some other squares, others instead remained big on the "screen". One of them was called "HawkCastle" another was a sort of scroll that read "My Diary" and the last was a square that said "Miscellaneous".

I was mesmerized at all the bright effects that were before my own eyes, and I looked up from them to see Jackal Damien smiling as well, he looked both nostalgic and relieved, he then asked me to look in the diary when I would have been left alone, and now to look the the HawkCastle app, he then took out the contacts he was wearing and looked at me with deep sea-blue eyes.