Chapter 6: First Day

Chucky's POV.

Me and my nephew get along so well. He already told me that he liked Steffany. Actually, we are the same in many things. That's why we laughed quietly, but my laugh is much louder than his. I was really trying not to annoy the girls from their girly talk. Hours passed and we fell asleep. I could tell that we'll going to be great relatives.

Tiffany's POV.

Me and Steffany have a lot in common too. About how we acted in some ways. She loves to cook too. We talked quietly so we won't disturb the boys.
I could see that she is frightened to say her feelings to him. I tried to calm her down and gave her tips on what she could do for her feelings. And then I said that she should go talk to him of what she feels. And minutes later, we fell asleep.

[in the morning]

I was the one that woke up first. I saw Steffany, still sleeping comfortably on her bed. I could tell that she had a good dream. I wake her up kindly. She opened her eyes and gave me a nice smile.

Steffany: Goodmorning Aunt Tiff.
Tiffany: Goodmorning sweetface. Come on, let's prepare some breakfast.
Steffany: Ok.

Steffany's POV.

I got out of my bed, I'm still feeling tired, because I had a dream of me and Charlie on Paris dating, but I don't want to disappoint them. So I helped Tiffany in cooking pancakes and some eggs with bacon. I heard the boys yawn and that they smelled the pancakes that Tiffany and I are cooking. They got up with smiles on their faces.

Chucky: hmm. Tiff, that smells amazing.
Tiffany: Thanks. And of course, Steffany helped me here a lot.
Steffany: Goodmorning. ( with a wide smile on my face as I saw Charlie in the kitchen )
Charlie: Goodmorning Steff.
Tiffany: Steffany, could you get the plates please?
Steffany: Oh what? Ok.

We all sat and ate our breakfast. And then I asked,

Steffany: So, when are you gonna kill that guy?
( they silenced) Andy Barclay right?
Chucky: Do you know where they hid the peoples list? Where they put people's names and-
Steffany: I know what room he is.
Tiffany: Ohh, that's, great. Then it'll be much easier.