Chapter 13: First Date III

Charlie's POV.

I drove us to the restaurant that my mom owned. The place was really great. It had chandeliers. The dining tables are made of thick wood. There are curtains on the walls. It is going great because I heard Steffany gasp in awe when we walked in. I assist her on sitting by the table and the I go to sit on my own chair. The waiter goes in front of us and greets me at first then Steffany. All the staff here knows that I'm the son of the owner so whatever I order here is free. So I asked the waiter for a specialty that this restaurant has and two red wines. He nodes and went to the kitchen. The chefs here are fast workers so it will just take five minutes. Me and Steffany left Tiffany and Chucky on her house. Uncle Chucky said that they will going somewhere. I don't know where since he never told me nor Steffany. I wonder what it is. But I just focused on our date.

Steffany's POV.

This restaurant is amazing. The waiter that asked us earlier came back in just five minutes with our food in a silver tray. This is a cute surprise but I try to keep my amazement in me.

Steffany: So why did you brought me here?
Charlie: I'm making this a special night for our date.
Steffany, we both know that we've been best friends for years. You were there for me and I'll always be there for you and..
Steffany: I know that. What are you trying to say?
Charlie: I was saying, that I-I..uhh...I
Steffany: You, what?
Charlie: I love you. That's what I want to say. I loved you from the start. Even though you just think of me as a friend. I respect that. I just want to confess.
Steffany: okay where are the cameras?
Charlie: what cameras?
Steffany: You're not joking?
Charlie: No, I'm not. Why would I do that to you. Do you think I'm joking from the start?! Do you think that it's okay to joke about my feelings?!
Steffany: it's not like that! It's just that I'm....
Charlie: Too sarcastic that you won't even be serious for anyone.
Steffany: no it's not!
              *sigh* I'm getting out of here.
Charlie: Fine!
Steffany: Fine! Whatever!

I walked out the restaurant crying. Everyone looked at me. I didn't look back. I wasn't looking at where I'm going I just walk straight and suddenly, something hit me and I blacked out.