Chapter 21: Strange

Charlie's POV.

The bastard is driving us to Hackensack. I can't believe that he has a mini van. It's so crump in her and he has little flowers as decoration in it. He sucks. But he could be a use for now. This mini van is fast enough to drive us to there in less than 24 hours.
(Arriving at the cemetery)
Not long till the nerd needed to pee. He is gone and we went out the van and searched the amulet where it is near where they dug out his grave. But nothing is in there.

Charlie: Alright. So we came here for nothing?
Steffany: Maybe someone took it.
Tiffany: I think I'm forgetting something in here. I'll just take a look around.
Chucky: The investigators arrived here when they shot me. Tiff is the one that revived me. She can't remember the whole scene actually. We fought and I thought I killed her.
Steffany: Wait, so you two, can't remember all of it yet?
Chucky: Bump our heads too hard with the shovels.
Charlie: That explains it.

We searched everywhere but we didn't find it. So someone really took it. We gave up and climb ourselves back in the mini van and timely, the nerd got back then we returned to Barbie modes.

Steffany's POV.

They got back in Barbie mode then I, on the other hand, contacted him by the cellphone I found near the grave yards. I called him and tell him to send the dolls now to the airport. He shrugged and I hanged up and threw the phone away. I returned to Barbie mode as he started the engine and drove to the airport. When we got there, I walked away and called him using the cellphone I snatched from the lady that is sitting on the bench. I could steal something without anyone noticing it. How terrific. I called him and asked him to go to the boy's restroom and said that the surprise is there.
He go in there and I already positioned myself by the door. When he got in, he took a look around. He locked the door and checked everywhere but found nothing. I positioned myself, facing the mirror and he jumped in surprise seeing me through the mirror then looked at me. He stared at me then I talked to him. I pulled my sharp pocket knife out of my pocket and put it on his neck.

Steffany: If you move or yell, you'll cost your life out of you.
Boy: Wh-who are you?
Steffany: Doesn't matter asshole.
Boy: w-what d-do you w-want?
Steffany: I don't want you. Never did. You are fool enough to take us here. After all, IM A GOTH GIRL.
Boy: Steffany?
Steffany: Glad you figured it out. ( slashed his throat) Goodnight. (Chuckled)

He fell to the ground with blood on the tiles. I laughed and got out of the stinking comfort room. Me and the others meet at the corners the counter and decided to go to the airplane to the baggage area so no one would find us there. We sneaked in and the plane took off 20 minutes after it. We just waited for what's like years inside the plane doing nothing but to only roam around. We did have a little fun on ruining other's luggage and tearing out all the clothes. It's like a hell but with fun because of relatives.