Chapter 2- 0 to Swiss Real Fast

The next day, Kasidee walked into the Angel's Cafe to see Dan sitting at the lavender booth, with a bouquet of lavenders. 'How cheesy,' Kasidee thought as she ordered a usual and sat across from Dan at the booth. Dan smiled, and handed Kasidee the bouquet of flowers. Kasidee graciously accepted, and admired the lavender ribbon that tied them all together. 

"Hey," Dan said sweetly, and looked out the window to the highway. "Hey, why the flowers?" Kasidee asked, sniffing the lavenders. "Oh! Yes, the flowers! I wanted to ask you something, but first let's get to know each other." Dan said, looking at Kasidee. 

 They spent the whole day talking about their families, and laughing at childhood mistakes. Dan was fascinated at Kasidee's synesthesia. "What's synesthesia?" Dan asked Kasidee. 

 She laughed and responded, "Well, it's when two senses are connected. Like for me, my letters and numbers and music have assigned colors." 

 "Wow," was Dan's response, resulting in making Kasidee laugh harder. Eventually, Dan and Kasidee got up to leave. Dan took his hand in Kasidee's and looked her in the eye.

 "Kasidee, will you go out with me?" He asked her. Kasidee responded, "Yes. Yes I will." Dan took Kasidee's hand and walked outside with her. They stopped at the curb, and Kasidee smelled the flowers again. They were really beautiful. 

 "Dan, the flowers are so beautiful, thank you." She told him, to which he responded with,"You know what's more beautiful?" 

 "What?" Kasidee smirked. "You." Dan responded, looking at Kasidee. Kasidee laughed and said, "0 to swiss real fast." The two laughed until Phil called and told Dan he had to come home for lunch. "Well, bye. I guess...unless you wanna have lunch with me and Phil?" Dan said hopefully. "Of course, that sounds great!" Kasidee responded. They got in a taxi and drove to Dan and Phil's flat. 

                                                        ****At The Flat****

  "Phil, can you pass the juice?" Kasidee asked, sitting in a red chair in Dan and Phil's flat. Phil gave her the orange juice, to which she refilled her cup. It was really awkward, especially since Kasidee had no idea what she was doing when it came to where the bathroom was. Speaking of which...

 "Um, Dan?" Kasidee whispered to Dan, who was beside her. "Yeah?" Dan whispered back. "I have to go to the bathroom." She said embarrassingly. Dan got up and took Kasidee's hand, picking her up off of the chair. He led her down the hallway and some stairs until they got to the bathroom. 

 "Here you are. Don't get lost on your way back." Dan laughed. Kasidee walked in and managed to lock the door and turn on the light. She turned around and screamed. Sitting in front of her on the door was the biggest poster of One Direction she had ever seen. She was scared at first, but yelled up it was alright to the guys. She did her business, and washed her hands before she joined the guys, only walking into the closet once. She could get used to this.