Chapter 3- *2 years later*

A/N : I am aware that this is a big time skip but I would just like to get to a different piece of the story. Here is the context. Kasidee moves in with Dan and Phil and has graduated college. She has a major in film directory. She now has a YouTube account called "Kasibearlovesgummies" and has gotten around 3,000,000 subscribers in 2 years. To the story! Also, the shirts in the story are based on the shirts above.

Kasidee looked shakily at her camera, afraid to hit play.
"It's just a vlog. A very important vlog..." She thought as she picked up the Canon. She turned around to look at the mirror of the bathroom. She gave herself a shaky smile and hit record.
"Hello guys, gals, and non binary pals! Today is very exciting because I have a surprise for everyone! But it's a secret so shh..." Kasidee stopped recording and looked for the materials needed. Everything she needed was in front of her. She then cracked the door open slightly and called to her boyfriend.
"Dan, come here!" She called and stepped out of the down stairs bathroom holding a red shirt. Dan came downstairs and grinned.
"Yes, baby doll?" He said, stopping at the bottom step. Kasidee threw him the short and said, "Put this on."
Dan looked at her quizically but put on the shirt anyway. It was, again, a red shirt. But in white 8-bit letters it said, "Player One."
Dan looked up at his girlfriend with a confused expression. Kasidee grinned and gave him the camera.
"Turn it on and record please." She said as she stepped into the bathroom. Dan shrugged and turned on the Canon.
"Hello internet! Dan here, I'm waiting for Kasidee. She told me to record.." Dan heard the door start to open so he pointed the camera to the bathroom. Kasidee walked out of the bathroom in a blue shirt with "Player 2" written in the same font as Dan's. She held both of her hands behind her back.
"Is it recording?" She asked. Dan nodded and Kasidee pulled out her hands and unraveled a onesie that said "Player 3" in the 8-bit style of font. The onesie was purple. Kasidee smiled and yelled, "SURPRISE!" Dan nearly fainted as he ran to hug his girlfriend. He laughed very loudly and stopped recording.
"Oh my gosh were pregnant!" He cheered and jumped around. Kasidee laughed at him and clutched the onesie. It was perfect. A perfect family. Mom, Dad, baby, and Uncle Phil. Kasidee suddenly remembered that Phil was out, and didn't know she was pregnant. Dan could help her find a creative way to tell him. She was so happy to finally have a perfect family. Perfect right now at least...